EFA vs MACA May24th Official Thread!!!

blown86

FLPNOUT
Established Member
11.95 @122 w/a 1.90 60' First time EVER running on a track! :banana: Thank God I didn't burn my clutch all the way up trying to do a burnout LOL

Oh yeah, I won a 2nd place trophy and $75 also. Not bad for a rookie!!!

Congrats Rodney, not bad at all for first time out.

Venimus03

Established Member
You're probably right. I should probably bring my own bucket of water too since the water box at MIR obviously has a hole in it! :bash: :rolling:
Yeah, no sh*t. I couldn't even do a burnout on my first pass. Then on my next pass I asked the guy to spray some more water down and he looked at me like I was retarted :shrug:

SC427

Established Member
The rollbar rule for a convertible is 13.49 so you were actually lucky they let you run 3 times. You need a 6 point cage at that speed.

I know. I was just waiting to get called back to tech and get kicked off the track. I am definitely not complaining.:-D
It was OK with me but I did want to see if I could get it into the 11's.

You guys have some very fast cars.

What is the time that your car stops becoming a daily driver?

Let's say you wouldn't want to commute 25 miles one way everyday.

Last edited:

chevyman22

Established Member
You guys have some very fast cars.

What is the time that your car stops becoming a daily driver?

Let's say you wouldn't want to commute 25 miles one way everyday.
I drive my car anywhere and get 20+ miles to the gallon as long as the foot stays out of it. I would ask Novi that question though......:thumbsup:

Callaway Cobra

speeding
Established Member
Guys I just wanted to say i had a great time. I can't wait till the next one. That was so much fun. That was the most fun i have had at the track in a while. I think i got 12,13 runs in. Not like Dale. :poke: lol... But all in all it was a great event.:beer:

Novi357

It's stock...
Established Member
I drive my car anywhere and get 20+ miles to the gallon as long as the foot stays out of it. I would ask Novi that question though......:thumbsup:

I think a lot of it is going to be what you are willing to put up with. My car was a daily driver up until 2000 (it was the only car I owned). At the time it was a 357 with a novi2000 on it (Novi357!!) The car ran 12.0 at around 125 all day long on pump gas. Granted, compared to some of the cobras today, that is not so fast, but in 2000 it was very quick.

Could I daily drive my car right now? Probably. Would I actually want to? Naaaah, not so much.

SC427

Established Member
I think a lot of it is going to be what you are willing to put up with. My car was a daily driver up until 2000 (it was the only car I owned). At the time it was a 357 with a novi2000 on it (Novi357!!) The car ran 12.0 at around 125 all day long on pump gas. Granted, compared to some of the cobras today, that is not so fast, but in 2000 it was very quick.

Could I daily drive my car right now? Probably. Would I actually want to? Naaaah, not so much.

Thanks for the responses. I figured a "what I will put up with " Factor should come into play.

A/C still work?:-D

Users who are viewing this thread