EFA vs MACA May24th Official Thread!!!

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Ok for some reason the last page of this thread seems to be broken..maybe another post will help *test*

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Ok, so I have played around with different display modes and it seems like whatever rel3rd posted is causing problems. That response is the only one that I can't read.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
I think you are retarded, I can see every post just fine. Mike, I'm going to try and get to MIR pretty early as well, hopefully between 8-8:30. Jason said something about Richie going to get him, but if not, I can probably help out as well.

So how about those DR's? I'm wondering if its worth it to try them out again, or just to see what I can run full weight on street tires since I'll have plenty of passes to practice.

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
I can see them now also. I wasn't the only one who couldn't get in yesterday though...hence the new thread.

I'm going to get to MIR between 7:45-8:00 along with Nick. We'll probably go grab J then.

You can come over this evening and grab the DR's if you want..

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
I can see them now also. I wasn't the only one who couldn't get in yesterday though...hence the new thread.

I'm going to get to MIR between 7:45-8:00 along with Nick. We'll probably go grab J then.

You can come over this evening and grab the DR's if you want..

Man thats early. You want like 20 bucks or something since I've used them so much? My gf is coming down tonight, but I'll do my best to swing by at a decent time. If I can't make it, I'll just hoof it in full street mode and probably run the 13.50 class again lol.

2bscrewed

Full Retard
Established Member
I'm gonna try to be there around 8, since I am driving the car up there, I want it to be cool before I hit the track, I also don't want to be in line til 10 o clock!

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
I'm gonna try to be there around 8, since I am driving the car up there, I want it to be cool before I hit the track, I also don't want to be in line til 10 o clock!

Ditto. That's why I get in early, I like the car to be nice and cool so I can make a run when they first open the track. I'm not sure why, but I"ve been the first person down the track for every one of these events I think. For sure at the last two anyway.

roush24

Established Member
damn this is going to be a blast and i might not be able to make it because its so much farther than i thought it was. i thought it was close to capitol like near crofton but its like 120 miles from home. to everyone who does make it out have fun, be safe and good luck fellow maca members

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
damn this is going to be a blast and i might not be able to make it because its so much farther than i thought it was. i thought it was close to capitol like near crofton but its like 120 miles from home. to everyone who does make it out have fun, be safe and good luck fellow maca members

If you have never been to MIR, it's worth the drive. Sooooooo much nicer than crapitol.

04azuremach

Loud fast and fun
Established Member
late notice, but I'll be there without the bottle and on street tires in the 12.50 index (I feel sorry for anyone else in that class :D) and the bracket class.

Last edited:

roush24

Established Member
yeah ive heard its a really nice track. its pretty new isnt it? i hope you guys caught some nice vid action and post it up when you get back. sorry i couldnt make it but next time you guys get something a little closer i ll be there for sure.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Nope, MIR is not new at all. They did just repave a lot of stuff and built completely new concessions/bathrooms.

Great time today guys. I got 23 runs in, even though I lost in the first round of both 12.50 index and brackets, but I definitely got my moneys worth. :D As Tim suggested, I should probably change my name to hotlapper... :burnout:

roush24

Established Member
yea dude please post videos and pics for sure. i could not make it but would love to see. yea i must've heard about it being repaved and took it as the whole track actually being new or something

2bscrewed

Full Retard
Established Member
yea dude please post videos and pics for sure. i could not make it but would love to see. yea i must've heard about it being repaved and took it as the whole track actually being new or something
It def has the nicest bathroom I've ever seen at a motorsports facility!

04azuremach

Loud fast and fun
Established Member
My car really surprised me today with a 12.27 ALL MOTOR on street tires today. I was dissappointed by some of you power adder guys running slower than that. I'm looking at you Lowboy!!

SC427

Established Member
Hey Fishtail thanks for inviting me down for the event.

You guys have some really nice Mustang Cobras and Mustangs.

It was nice to be invited then kicked off the track.:-D

Everyone I talked to were very nice.
I hung out for a little while the left at noon to do some of the honey-do-list.

How did things turn out?
The weather could have not been more perfect.:coolman:

Users who are viewing this thread