Eibach Sportline Springs Pics?

TRBO VNM

that appears to be more of a drop than the H&R. If people are having problems with scraping or bottoming out with the H&R I would assume even worse with those.

kencobra

Face Down In Cabo
Established Member
Kind of hard to tell by the picture they show. Its kind of like a phot shop pic.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
im interested in pics also. a few people have told me to get the eibach pro kit. ow here is a question...i have a solid axle. so do i buy a kit for a gt and use those front springs too??:shrug:

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
well is there a diff between their gt fronts and cobra fronts? anyone know? guess ill call em and ask....

JKD COBRA

The 6th Deadly Venom
Established Member
I have eibachs. But I don't know what kind. I made the mistake of just ordering them from a performance shop. I didn't research for myself which kind they were, I trusted the shop and said "can you order the eibach springs".

But I have been pretty happy with them. They lowered the car just enough to look good. Give me a sec and I will post a pic.

JKD COBRA

The 6th Deadly Venom
Established Member
img_0274_post.jpg

img_0267_post.jpg

img_0266_post.jpg

BigBeez03

MASH PAST >
Established Member
Your car looks great, I love the stance. Tell me how you posted those pics? I thought we couldn't post them directly on the board anymore?

JKD COBRA

The 6th Deadly Venom
Established Member
bigbeez - thanks man :thumbsup: You have to host your pics to post them now. There are a couple websites that will host them for free. Mustangmods.com is one of them.

bobrammer - I don't really have any serious clearance issues. As usual, you have to be careful. But you have to do that in any lowered mustang. I always take inclines at an angle. .ect. But for the most part, I can usually get over speed bumps ok. There are only a couple around here that I cant get over without a slight scrape. Its not too bad.

Users who are viewing this thread