El of el

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
It’s all who’s in who’s back pocket politicians have stakes in this shit. Then you have simpletons like @black92 ,Trump is a meanie and not presidential Biden dark Brandon my hero. GTFO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SHIFTYBUSINESS

Established Member
300hp, 273ft lbs, 1.6L I3, 3200lbs, 6 speed manual, proper AWD with the ability to distribute power up to 30/70 for drifting, starting price $35k but they have been listed much higher at this point. The Morizo edition which deletes the rear seat and has a number of upgrades are being listed for $70-80k.

I really want one for a daily and they seem like a great car, but I don't think the performance has been ground-breaking like you would expect seeing the specs. It doesn't dominate the segment but is a solid performer. I think what could make these formidable is if they respond to mods and tuning well. 500hp would be incredibly fun in this platform I bet.
The Circuit Edition is at 42K then you have dealer mark ups. For that money
performance could be better, maybe closer to 350hp. Don't know if I could drop that on a Corolla.

Last edited:

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
Waiting for the biden voters to chime in here too.

Like @black92

C'mon in!

It’s all who’s in who’s back pocket politicians have stakes in this shit. Then you have simpletons like @black92 ,Trump is a meanie and not presidential Biden dark Brandon my hero. GTFO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Without reading the whole thread, several manufactures have already stated well over a year ago they plan to either cut ICE out of their lineup by 2030 or offer at least some form of EV at each level so I'm not sure why this is surprising.

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Without reading the whole thread, several manufactures have already stated well over a year ago they plan to either cut ICE out of their lineup by 2030 or offer at least some form of EV at each level so I'm not sure why this is surprising.

Did you vote for biden?

Users who are viewing this thread