El Paso?

Chiflikalotapus

Whippled
Established Member
Interested in meeting up. Well I don't have an actually cobra. But you can say my car has the heart and soul of one. It's been converted from a 99 gt to 04 cobra internals. As far as the fox on top. That's a buddy of mine who rolls with xtreme fords (car club in el paso)
Pic of my baby
1b2b3860.jpg

Reno Five-O

Established Member
Yeah man I'd be down with meeting up for sure I'll pm you. Nice setup she'd be even more sick with a new spoiler and either a cobra/cobra r hood :)

alexdeluna21

Established Member
Hey another Cobra owner......im in Iraq right now, but we're slowly filtering back! should be back early Dec! Sooo im definitely down to ride! I cant wait to drive my Cobra around! I have the itchhh!!!

skysoldier

Established Member
hey guys, so everyone here for longer than a day knows the clubs here are pretty weak. That is unless you like slow azz cars with lights, and sirens and shit. I would REALLY like to get a weekly meet, weather dependant, somewhere in EP. Me and RENO 5-0 chill together pretty often, he knows a few more mustang guys, as do I. If we can get at least 10 or so, I say lets start a meet up/cruise. pm me if your serious.

donnieb83

Got rice? I'm serious...
Established Member
I just got out to Bliss in Sept just in time to catch this rotation. I'm hoping to pick up a Termi when we get back. I remember seeing a killer black termi when I was there back in Sept. Made me realize how much I miss having a mustang. Subscribed for any future updates!

Cobra 08

So Tired
Established Member
Selling my Ford SVT 10th Ann wheels and tires. Oh yeah and im down for a cruise. PM me if you have any questions. Local sale first then EBAY.:beer:

donnieb83

Got rice? I'm serious...
Established Member
^Lol....I had to read what you wrote like 10 times because I wanted it to read, "Selling my 10th Anniv." Haha....I guess that's what I get for wishful thinking.

E.Marquez

Established Member
I'll be there in Mid APR for a few weeks, then likely again JUL 12 or so for 12-15 months. Have to see who is around then.

cobraguy96

Established Member
im also in el paso at ft bliss, if there are any meets id like to know. i drive the electric green cobra with chrome saleens, you may have seen it.

cobraguy96

Established Member
im also in el paso at ft bliss, if there are any meets id like to know. i drive the electric green cobra with chrome saleens, you may have seen it.

Users who are viewing this thread