END of The WORLD SALE

SVTrent

Established Member
I never said anything bad about Stieg but it shouldn't be that hard to get on the forum and answer some questions for customers? I shouldn't have to call them directly just to answer a question I had on this thread he started. There's no need to start an argument about it?

dynobobstieg

-We are very busy at this time also there has been times tried to get on this site and won't let us............ When you have a previous Stiegemeier portcost is cheaper. I have a lot of information on my web site and our forum. As said if you are really interested in a product or service Call us. We have tons of phone calls emails and walk in's We are a Full Speed Shop.

We do our best to keep up with the forum

Thank you
Stiegemeier:burnout:
Stiegemeier Supercharger Porting-Home
636-949-2275

I will go through the legit questions and answer as best can always best to speak on the phone for complete info on your specific needs and wants.

Thanks again!

dynobobstieg

Believe it or not, most of my days are full booked up with stuff to do and not until 9pm at night do I have a little time to myself, baby girl and wife. I work a regular full time job and also try running CSS part time, which is more like another full time job so my wife can stay home and raise our little girl.

So yeah, I could call them and it might happen in 2-3 weeks when I finally remember on my way home from my first job that I might have 5 minutes to call them between taking tech calls, talking to my parents, calling NAPA, autozone for part orders, calling Lethal for orders and other distributors.

I have no sympathy for some people who say they are too busy. Because I know what busy really is.

Look at the facts...they posted up some sales and gave options. Some of us responded asking about the options or other pricing on stuff and he replied with something that answered nobody. Seriously? If you are on the internet trying to sell your services or products, shouldn't you respond to questions that are asking about them? Sometimes it is easier for people to get online and ask instead of trying to call. Some people could be overseas fighting for our Country and timezones don't allow calls.

We are on a 2-3 day turnaround with supercharger porting, we do rebuilds, we have dyno appointments, injector service, cylinder heads and much more along with we do have a family and do the best we can to take care of our customers! You seem to have a problem with us and we have never dealt with you. We work 60 hours a week and take care of family and personal things.

Last edited by a moderator:

dynobobstieg

Hey man the phone idea is incredible revelation. Been holding back for some time releasing that gem on SVTP because I wasn't sure that some of you could handle it. And I feel you on the time issue. I mean in my own 24hr days, I also can't possibly find a way to take a few minutes out of my day to call someone up if I have questions before buying their stuff. I mean I literally have every second of every day of every week of every year completely occupied doing something. :-D

Thank You!!!
Stiegemeier
636-949-2275

TRBO VNM

We are on a 2-3 day turnaround with supercharger porting, we do rebuilds, we have dyno appointments, injector service, cylinder heads and much more along with we do have a family and do the best we can to take care of our customers! You seem to have a problem with us and we have never dealt with you. We work 60 hours a week and take care of family and personal things.

Do what? My response was to the member who had issue with those of us asking questions about your sale thread within the thread instead of calling you.

I do not have a problem with you and not sure how you can even come to that conclusion.

I asked about the sight glass you posted as an option and it was a simple yes or no answer because I was trying to give you business. I assume based on your decision to not answer my question, the answer is no. Luckily another member on here has the same thing that he is using for his coolant setup and he was kind enough to share the link of where to buy it.

And I did check your site but didn't see anything on it for the sight glass. It was late, so maybe i missed it

Seriously, we are talking 5 days since you started this thread and I don't think you answered one person's question yet.

Last edited:

dynobobstieg

How much for Lightning stage 6 port, Snake bite, powdercoat, t-body & plenum and cooler?

We do not powder coat we can paint or exterior show polish, Snake bite includes porting $1295.00 Venom Cooler $475.00 port tb and pl $85.00

How much for lightened rotors?

$500.00

I have to agree with 01cobravortech. You guy's are intense man, wow. Give the guy a break. I owned 3 ported eaton's from steg. and never had a problem. There service to me was great. They even did me a huge solid back in the day when I was in a bind with blowers and having the car down.

Thank You
Is there going to be a better discount on 12-22-12? like for x-mas?

See what we can do.

TRBo VNM
Sorry if I offended you

I will post some pictures of the new oil sight plug

Thank you
Stiegemeier

4sdvenom

Never Enough!
Established Member
I can say I have always had great customer service from the Stiegemeier family and even had help from them with documentation pictures when my blower was damaged by UPS when it was shipped to them. I also love the continueing efforts to bring new products and performance to a 9 year old vehicle.

Users who are viewing this thread