*End The Month Sunday Muscle Day Cruise 7-28-13*

707Fitty

Established Member
So finally meet up with the boys today we couldn’t meet up last night but we met up today to finally get the routes and whats going to go down so if you barely checking this post we doing a end of the month meet/cruise which will land on the last Sunday of the month which will be this week on the 7/28/13 so if anybody interested anyone is more than welcome to come by and check it:beer: out also helping me out with this will be 707SVT and SVTwnaRUN alright so heres whats going down were coming from the north bay area sonoma county to be exact so anybody in this area or anybody that wants to join us since that time we will be meeting @ the old walmart parking lot where food4less is still located in Vallejo since have some folks coming from the marin county area so we can all meet up here since it’s a big parking and isn’t put to use anymore lol but heres the location

5184 Sonoma Blvd, Vallejo, CA 94589

meet up time will be @ 9:30am-10:00 we will leave a little shortly after by the time everyone gets in there cars lol than after that we will go to the main meet up spot than after that we will go get something to eat, have some drinks, and some fun so anybody once again will be more than welcome to come and join us this will be the MAIN MEET SPOT it will be in located @ the target parking lot located in Dublin since it is a big parking lot and hardly ever is pack so we should be good there heres the address

Amador Plaza Road Dublin, CA 94568

Destination time will be to arrive @ 11:00am and will be here till 11:45 or till the last car gets there so you will have enough time to get some gas/bathroom break or etc.. Than after that we will head out to dave&busters since we have been itching to go but since it’s a drive for us hardly go so that’s how the cruise got brought up but right there we can have some grub, drinks, car talk and play if choose too :dancenana:than we will make a move from there. Heres the address for dave&busters if you don’t already know it

940 Great Mall Dr, Milpitas, CA 95035

We will be there for awhile and after that was thinking of going somewhere and getting a group photo but still trying to think of a good destination for a picture or if you guys like or if yeah have some ideas since i want to get some gopro action up for footage so if anyone know some windy curves or good areas to so I can pull over and get you guys driving by some areas will be dope an that will be to end the day so will be posting that last spot up so if anyone got some ideas let me knw but last but not least I know a couple guys are itching to get some runs since barely got there cars tuned/re-tuned but that will be at the very end if anybody wants to join in if do so but we will talk about that since one thing were trying to make clear this goes to everybody nobody please don’t try to do anything dumb burnouts, sideshows etc :burnout:.. that will catch the polices attention we want everybody to play it safe enjoy themselves and have a goodtime so we can do this another time we will have walkie talkies so will have someone in front and back of line making sure everythings good and as well will post #s to all 3 of us hosting this in case you get lose from pack or anything k let me know if anyone from the san jose area wants to meet up so they can have a meet spot to meet up in the morning before heading out to Dublin if they chose to.. So once again this goes to anybody out there interested we already got a good group meeting up @ this first destination.

Last edited:

707Fitty

Established Member
We were originally going out that way but there's always traffic on the way back.. but got a good size group already going so its hard to change up the routes now but if you get board over there as well meet us up

707Fitty

Established Member
Yeah for sure I told SVTwnaRUN to let them know otherwise if you want you can see if you can get some of them to come the more the better

SVTwnaRUN

Boost-N-Sided
Established Member
Ok fellas here's the update count down we will be updating
Off who will want to go.

101blir
707Svt
707FiFty
Nufo Saleen
10' Camaro
02' Camaro
06' GTO
06' GtO
08' Camaro
SVTwnaRun
Mystic Rob
Mystic Sean
Mystic Joe
Me32
Caliboy08
08' 600 bike
09' 600 bike
03Snakeb1te
05' Gt
99' Cobra Saleen
10' M3
+3-5 more cars joining

Last edited:

707Fitty

Established Member
Yea i am is just been a while since i been there, should be fun

yeah it should be but only reason i asked was because was going to see if you were going to meet us @ d&b or @ the main meet spot in dublin because if you do since your coming from that area wanted to see if you knew anybody else and that way we can all cruise down to d&b

03Snakeb1te

Banned
yeah it should be but only reason i asked was because was going to see if you were going to meet us @ d&b or @ the main meet spot in dublin because if you do since your coming from that area wanted to see if you knew anybody else and that way we can all cruise down to d&b

Yea im gonna pass the word and see who else is down to ride towards dublin, i will be seing u guys at dublin..

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Meet up for fairfield group

SOLANO CREW Meet up spot!!!!
1st stop Chevron - 2990 Travis Blvd, Fairfield, CA 94533
meet: 9:00am
leave 9:10am heading to Vallejo.

Users who are viewing this thread