Enkei 98s Black mesh w/ polished lips

waltd20012002

Established Member
I have a a complete set of old school 2 piece black mesh center with polished lip 16x8 Enkei 98's w/ like new Toyo Proxes T1R's 245/45/16 all the way around. Tires have around 500 miles on them. I'm going full drag with the car and don't need the street tires any more.
These wheels are in awesome shape. They were recently professionally rubuilt, powdercoated, and lips polished. Here are some pics of the wheels on the car. You won't find a nicer set anywhere, hell if you even find a set period that would be surprising. wheels are off car and ready to ship but I will not be home to ship them until 20 Sept. Please pm me if interested.
$MAKE OFFER. may entertain trades..
P1010619.jpg

P1010620.jpg

sorry for the crappy pics. they do not do these wheels justice. also will entertain trades for parts, guns, etc. +cash & so on. let me know

Last edited:

LastChance

Established Member
It sure is good to see my old car, I would love to get an update on what youve done to the car. This is Dave in Tampa, hope all is well.

waltd20012002

Established Member
347, complete transformation from when you had it. Accel DFI, T56, Detroit tru-trac w/ 31 spline mosers, Complete SSBC Big BIte disc brakes on all 4 corners, weld in subframe connectors, saleen 170mph gauge clusted, tubular k-member & a-arms, coilovers in front, smoothed the engine bay, hid all the wiring, new door panels, put the battery in trunk, the engine bay is completely stunning, totally clean. steeda billet LCA's, Steeda 2 way adj. UCA's, Upper & lower torque boxes welded & re-enforced, and the list goes on & on. i did so much i can't even remember everything... LOL i'll sale the whole car for the right price but the motor is out right now. I'll post some more pics on here for ya. i dropped about $30k in parts & labor into it fast!!!

Last edited:

LastChance

Established Member
Beau, that engine looks beautiful, you did a great job. I think I told you I bought a 03 cobra after you bought my fox, give me a call , I may have some parts you need. 1-727-423-3560.

waltd20012002

Established Member
Isn't it strange, when you don't want to sale something people are knocking down your door to buy it and then you decide to sale it, all you hear is the crickets a chirpin??

Users who are viewing this thread