Ephedra ban...

rdvenom99

Established Member
Well the government has banned ephedra. I used to take it often when working out and it did do wonders for giving you strength and energy. I'm just curious, why don't they make them put a warning on the label or something concerning the possible negative effects instead of the outright ban??? I used it for years with no negative effects and I know many others who have used it without a problem as well. The government allows cigarettes to be sold, with a warning label, which are far more deadly but outright bans ephedra. 155 deaths linked to ephedra in over 10 years is nothing if you ask me. It should be my choice if I want to risk it same as a smoker risks their health smoking. I just don't understand our government and their concerns for the populations health. :shrug:

here's the STORY

ygohome

Bullz
Established Member
your definately right about the cigerettes. My only guess is that cigs are so hugely supported already and so many addicted and companies making billions from them... would be like trying to ban alco.

Its good that they are nipping this one in the bud though

gyacopetti

Super Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
I agree, F the government when it comes to them choosing whats ok for us to have. Alcohol and smoking kill people every year and its still legal to sell these products. The government can do this cause there arent enough people that are mad about this. If the government tried to ban tobacco products, it would be impossible due to how big the tobaco industry is. The tobacco industry is a multi billion dollar and year industry. Besides, the government loves to collect all those vice taxes for our naughtly little habbits.

Last edited:

NeedaCobra

Master of the Obvious
Established Member
a friend of mine almost died from ephedra (Ripped Fuel) in his late 20so I don't mind them banning it :read:

oh yeah, that day he didn't even take the recommended amount, he took less. :eek:

Juiced-03

Established Member
I just got my bottle of 100 Yellow Jackets yesterday :). I still have a few more left out of my other bottle too. Maybe I should order more LOL!! I have heard the horror stories but if you read them carefully it is because people take 2 or 3 at a time or more than 1 in a certain time period. People dont realize that once they wear off, they are in fact still working! I dont really take them too often. Usually only when I want to stay up late (gambling, drinking, partying). Sometimes I will pop one before detailing because it really gives me a nice energy blast. Yes I know they are very dangerous, but I only take one in a days time. I might be taking one New Years Eve though!

Ebay is the only place left I can find them.

pred.jpg

ULTIMATE ORANGE SS

Established Member
this whole thing pisses me off.every incident ive read about deaths from this stuff these people had pre existing medical conditions.ive been using this stuff for years with no health problems.i guess ill have to stock up.then if i have to resort to the black market.im not left with many choices.ive tried ephedra free stuff and its garbage.it does nothing.ephedra helps me train harder and get better results.this really sucks.

where do you think i got my nickname from.:p

i hope the supplemant industry fights this and at least delays the ban.

Juiced-03

Established Member
Originally posted by ULTIMATEORANGESS
this whole thing pisses me off.every incident ive read about deaths from this stuff these people had pre existing medical conditions.ive been using this stuff for years with no health problems.i guess ill have to stock up.then if i have to resort to the black market.im not left with many choices.ive tried ephedra free stuff and its garbage.it does nothing.ephedra helps me train harder and get better results.this really sucks.

where do you think i got my nickname from.:p

i hope the supplemant industry fights this and at least delays the ban.

I agree man. I am going to stock up while it is still available. Ebay will probably have it for a while at least.

RedFire2003

Established Member
goto truck stops they are there they have some pills that are 100% ephedra saw them last week and bought some !!! great for detailing cars and driving at night...

NukeX

My Shit Got Keyed, Yo
Established Member
now their like drugs, if people want them, they will get them, they will just pay for it, so whatever.

darkcrayz

Established Member
most people use them properly, its the people that take way too many and die, and then it gets banned. Since I weight lift alot I should be able to choose whether or not I want to take it.

Juiced-03

Established Member
EXACTLY!!! It's just like alcohol, you drink too much and you might die!!! Or smoking, driving too fast, or eating too much food for that matter! Anything can lead to death! This ban is rediculous if you ask me.

Users who are viewing this thread