Estimated Value

Frostbit3

Established Member
What would you guys and gals say a 14 with 5500 miles, black on black, nav, track pack, shaker is worth?

Mods
VMP TB
JLT Intake
SCT Tuner
Factory backup cam with nav TV box.
Xpel Ult clear on the entire front.

May have to move my car thanks for the help.

Last edited:

reason4treason

Established Member
probably a good idea to list your msrp and the price of your mods, keeping in mind that mods tend to fetch about 20% from what most people say.

Frostbit3

Established Member
Ill probaly just put it back stock minus the camera which was about 800 when it was all said and done.

MSRP was 66 and some change.

Minor update i had a dealer offer me 57,500 on trade.

ryan319

Established Member
Ill probaly just put it back stock minus the camera which was about 800 when it was all said and done.

MSRP was 66 and some change.

Minor update i had a dealer offer me 57,500 on trade.

you might be better off unmodding it, trading it in, and selling the mods to recover some money. it could be tough to sell a modded car with potentially no powertrain warranty.

raustin0017

Established Member
Hope it works out and you can keep her. Dealer trade offers are different from selling the car outright. The car should bring close to $60? Give or take a few....

Frostbit3

Established Member
you might be better off unmodding it, trading it in, and selling the mods to recover some money. it could be tough to sell a modded car with potentially no powertrain warranty.

Its only a TB and intake, ill most likely put it back to stock. Those items new were roughly 1k new I believe.

Users who are viewing this thread