ETA Date

s. jersey gt500

Established Member
I called the ford 1-800 # today to find out the status of my car. They told me it was in production which is fine..but the lady also told me an ETA Date of June 7th. is it just a coincidence or is the bigger bold numbers to the right of the blend date on the window sticker the eta date..because my numbers next to my blend date is 0607..(june 7th)? just wondering...thanks

jtfx6552

Established Member
I called the ford 1-800 # today to find out the status of my car. They told me it was in production which is fine..but the lady also told me an ETA Date of June 7th. is it just a coincidence or is the bigger bold numbers to the right of the blend date on the window sticker the eta date..because my numbers next to my blend date is 0607..(june 7th)? just wondering...thanks

How many days after the blend date is the 7th? Is your car actually shipping to south jersey?

My blend date is the 29th, I'm trying to figure my delivery day to delaware co pa.

blair223

Established Member
My blend date was 5/10 and my ETA is still TBD. Status is at least "In Transit" so I have hope it will be here next week

7ONE7

B737 DRVR
Established Member
Mine was blended 05/08 and it arrived at the dealer yesterday 05/24. It did go by convoy and was actually shipped 05/22, FWIW......

Rotarur

Loflyr
Established Member
Mine is in transit as of this morning also. I am done painting the garage floor, I am done painting the garage walls, I am done with reading all the awesome reviews, I need my car now, c'mon already.

Karl

Krazy Karl
Established Member
Blair, our cars were born on the same date and i have the same awnser "lost in transit". Was hoping for this long weekend but doesnt look good :(

blair223

Established Member
Ya, have a road trip planned for next two days through Finger Lakes wine country and leaving in 1 hour...don't think I'll get it in time ;)

7ONE7

B737 DRVR
Established Member
Did you ever get a real ETA date and if so when?

Congrats on the car!! Enjoy :banana:
Never did get a real ETA, I would not have known about the shipping either if not for Chris. The car only had to go 5 hrs though...
And of course now it is at the dealer and I can't get until next Thursday, darn that job....

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread