Euro tailights for exported models??

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
I really like the Export ones. I think they can look better than the US spec ones depending on the color of the car. Now the mirrors and marker lights are a different story.

kcsvt94l

1D 10 T Error
Established Member
I really like the Export ones. I think they can look better than the US spec ones depending on the color of the car. Now the mirrors and marker lights are a different story.

Can't agree more my friend! the mirrors and side markers are not very easy on the eyes, but I love those tail lights! I think the blacked out look across the back is just wonderful looking. I guess being that I drive a '13 i'm biased. I can appreciate the red tails on red cars, outside of that I would have to say the exports are hot! I wonder for the '15 guys if the exports will be available from ford ? and if they are at a decent price ?

twistedneck

Established Member
I've been looking at these, the white tails are hideous. also the mirrors are a total joke it looks much worse in person.. chinese are still driving in to McDonald's drive through, getting their food, then parking and walking in the store to eat it!

No wonder they have useless goofy ideas like this mirror. wait, i wonder if they just copied the regulations from another country? everyone i know who works for them here in Detroit or Dearborn is essentially hired to clone and dump all of his knowledge about real American companies.. so i'm not surprised. Rant over.

Chameleon76

Formerly Bad_302
Established Member
Pretty sweet.

rxA1qC.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread