EVENT: EFA vs MACA Shootout, Aug 5th!!!

Antex

quantum entanglement
Established Member
beenstruck said:
you know there are some REALLY fast Fbodys over there right??? seconds faster then what ya'll got... i suggest getting a few hired guns...

No problem - I'll do my burnout and keep going... :beer:

FISHTAIL said:
Sweet, now we need to get Doug to go. See if that white thing can hang.

He's got his new clutch installed so there should be no excuses for him not to make this...

MooseWS6

another f-body guy
Established Member
Fishtail and I are putting this together.. even though he hasn't poked his head into the rules section :p

This is open to all stangs.. not sure about carbs, but we are working on that..

I hope to see everyone out there..

Oh and you can add me to the list of one stock cobra!! (cat back and cold air kit) :thumbsup:

If anyone is intersted in getting on easternfbody.com send me a email after you register..

[email protected]

Derek@Amazon

RTCTTFMF!!!
Established Member
IronTerp said:
No matter how fast you can make your car, there's always someone out there faster........That's half the fun. ;-)

but when your going to a shoot-out you better hope your faster then the next guy.. and right now you guys could end up next to a low 9 second car

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
beenstruck said:
but when your going to a shoot-out you better hope your faster then the next guy.. and right now you guys could end up next to a low 9 second car

That's no problem. I think Josh will be going, and he could handle that 9 second f body....:).

Moose, you guys have a rules section? I violated a rule? I've been registered over there for like 5 years or more, and I don't think I've ever read the rules...I'll do that now though.

Moose, I'll add you here if you want me to...who else is in?

Dave, you are welcome to come out, I do'nt think we are gonna restrict this to only cobras this time. If we have enough people show, we might consider it for next time, but I kinda doubt it...this is more about fun than anything else.

Superunatural

Established Member
FISHTAIL said:
Dave, you are welcome to come out, I do'nt think we are gonna restrict this to only cobras this time. If we have enough people show, we might consider it for next time, but I kinda doubt it...this is more about fun than anything else.

Not sure if I will be running but the reason I was asking is because I'm helping Moose get it together.

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
beenstruck said:
Well, I'll tell you what Derek, since there's currently no 9 second Cobras in the MACA, maybe we should pull out of the Drag Day and stick with test & tune sessions...... :shrug:

Or better yet, maybe just face the fact that a Cobra may lose to a faster car...........

MooseWS6

another f-body guy
Established Member
IronTerp said:
Well, I'll tell you what Derek, since there's currently no 9 second Cobras in the MACA, maybe we should pull out of the Drag Day and stick with test & tune sessions...... :shrug:

Or better yet, maybe just face the fact that a Cobra may lose to a faster car...........

to clarify, there will be different classes for cars.. we are looking into index class, N/A class, power adder class, outlaw..brackets..

don't worry everryone will fit in somewhere...

Yes Mike you can add me to that list.. I might be bringing my capri if I can get it together. :pepper:

chevyman22

Established Member
Hey guys, what up! I am a member of EFA and also have a Mustang. I will be running for EFA though. I hope we can get a bunch of you guys there. It will be an awesome event and it will be nice to meet new people and have a fun day of racing.

Hissssnsvt

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
beenstruck said:

Derek relax man, you take things way too serious. Are you even racing at said shootout?

Hissssnsvt

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
chevyman22 said:
Hey guys, what up! I am a member of EFA and also have a Mustang. I will be running for EFA though. I hope we can get a bunch of you guys there. It will be an awesome event and it will be nice to meet new people and have a fun day of racing.

Sounds like a great time, I look forward to meeting you guys. :beer:

Almo

Established Member
Mike - (FISHTAIL)

Can you add the following people representing the Ford (NVMC) crowd please? Thanks!

Still getting numbers...

Last edited:

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Almo said:
Mike - (FISHTAIL)

Can you add the following people representing the Ford (NVMC) crowd please? Thanks!

Still getting numbers...

LOL, sure once you put their names back :poke:

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Hissssnsvt said:
Derek relax man, you take things way too serious. Are you even racing at said shootout?

Well we could invite him, but he sounds pretty scared to me..... :poke:

Almo

Established Member
FISHTAIL said:
Bah, your no fun. Commit them to something! They'll thank you later.... :banana:

:D I actually did list a few names knowing I hadn't heard from them yet but thought best that I might need to hear them commit before telling them they're going. :thumbsup:

Almo

Established Member
Updated list 24 Jun @ 4:00PM

So far these are the people I have. Will update their information as its sent to me.

Ron Cooper (NVMC - PUREVIL) 1990 Ford Mustang Notchback
Randy Van Haden (NVMC - Randy) 1990 Mustang LX
Dan Hoyler (NVMC - STAGED) 1989 Mustang GT
Chris Woodard (NVMC - ? ) 1999 Mustang GT
Andy Blackmon (amrquick) - 1985 Mustang GT
Ceece Coburn (JudgeDredd) - 1990 Mustang GT

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread