EVENT: FORD FEVER @ MIR OCT. 15-16th

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
I talked to Tommy, Jason and JR and they said the line is crazy early and that's it's best to get in line no later than 8:30 or we won't be able to get in until after 11:00 or so. They do not open the gates until 10:00 sharp and we'll still have to wait but should be able to get in quick to prep for racing or showing, (or hanging and drinking!!!!).

JR's going to try and save us some good quality space by his camper/trailer setup and we can make this MACA home base.......

Last edited:

Dreddstang

Wing-Less Bastard!!
Established Member
Yeah, the lines are pretty long. We'll be watching from inside the track from our camper. Have fun! :-D

As soon as I get home from work, I am washing the Cobra, getting the LX ready, grabbing the beer, grill, & food, and heading down there for the night! :thumbsup:

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
IronTerp said:
I talked to Tommy, Jason and JR and they said the line is crazy early and that's it's best to get in line no later than 8:30 or we won't be able to get in until after 11:00 or so. They do not open the gates until 10:00 sharp and we'll still have to wait but should be able to get in quick to prep for racing or showing, (or hanging and drinking!!!!).

JR's going to try and save us some good quality space by his camper/trailer setup and we can make this MACA home base.......

Dang! That go for non-racers as well? I was planning on being to Jason's by 9am... Guess I'll have to get my butt up a little earlier...

I'll help secure some space for MACA members next to JR's mobile mansion, err, I mean RV :-D MACA HQ :beer:

LIKE IT

Established Member
saturday mir

Hi Guys, What time are you all meeting, an leaving from the newhamphiser hilladale safeway on saturday, to go too mir !?. Thanks for any info, Michael. :shrug:

G03SVT

Banned
LIKE IT said:
Hi Guys, What time are you all meeting, an leaving from the newhamphiser hilladale safeway on saturday, to go too mir !?. Thanks for any info, Michael. :shrug:

Doesnt look like anyone is meeting in the morning, I think everyone is driving at different times and from different directions.

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
G03SVT said:
Doesnt look like anyone is meeting in the morning, I think everyone is driving at different times and from different directions.
I don't know Gerry.......these guys could be cruise down candidates. Just got to get them to post on up.

G03SVT
Cobra330
Blk03SVTCobra
playwithmysnake
lRageATMl
03silvr10thvert
MTShambles
2kbill
004RedTorch
RedVenom96
Mrcobraguy
The Good
LIKE IT
Dolemite
GrayGhost_SVT

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
So from Chris's post I take it we can bring beer to this event? I have never been to MIR but Raceway Park in Englishtown NJ will go as far as having you remove your spare tire to prove there is no alcohol on board

Users who are viewing this thread