EVENT: FORD FEVER @ MIR OCT. 15-16th

ta2d1

---->HI
Established Member
booricua said:
OK I will be heading that way but cant go until Saturday late afternoon so I guess I cant sign up for show The wife will be joining me and we plan to stay Saturday night at a Best Western just need to know which one is closer to MIR..

theres a bunch of hotel/motels in california that are way better than the best western is.there all about 20 mins from MIR down by me.

RedfireBeast

MACA Member #29
Established Member
ta2d1 said:
theres a bunch of hotel/motels in california that are way better than the best western is.there all about 20 mins from MIR down by me.

California :lol: :lol: :lol:

TRBO VNM

RedfireBeast said:
California :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lou, California is a city down by Chris. he was being serious if you really didn't know there was a California down here. :lol:

Luis,

as far as a best western, I have no clue. I never really look into hotels around here. I know there are some up by 301, but you are better off probably driving to Chris.

dakota318

Banned
I will have my video camera as well, and plan on making a Cobra tribute video, but I will be taping everything.

Sean, whatever video you have made up, do you think that you could put a high res copy for me on DVD, I will bring a disk to give to you in exchange. Glad you had the time to make one up of the PA trip, I just have not been able to fit it in. I just cant DL anything of any length with my dial up, I would really appriciate it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

F8LBITE

4xPerformanceParts
Established Member
how many of you guys are going to run in the modular class. I think it will be a blast to have 20 + Cobras run heads up

booricua

A JODER
Established Member
anyone has web sites for the California hotels it looks like the Family is going at least the 2 guys the girl is staying with friends :bored: these kids are making me :mj: wish they make up their mind

ta2d1

---->HI
Established Member
I don't know about websites but if you look for either the Sleep INN in california MD, Fairfield inn in lexington park MD. you should be able to find a phone Number. these are the better hotels in this area. the Fairfield inn is actually a Marriott so you can look up Marriott hotels on the web.

G03SVT

Banned
I already posted a link in this thread that shows hotels by MIR, or just go to the MIR website and it tells you.

I'm running Modular but it's only the top 8 that qualify and I'm just a upper non ported eaton guy so I have no chance, but I will get free entrance to try my luck in brackets.

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
That doesn't sound good......Hope they are not too major. Was looking forward to seeing the Comp Orange go.

Hissssnsvt

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
WUTWINE said:
I won't be running. just ran into major issues and the car won't even be driveable.

Man, that sucks, what happened?

I'm running the Modular class, hope I can make the final 8, still unsure about my clutch though.

RAWSN8K

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc
Established Member
I won't be racing either. I just put a new clutch in my car and have to break it in. I will be racing at the Cecil GTG though.

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
Looks like there's gonna be some great weather for this event. Here's the report for Mechanicsville, MD:

This Afternoon: Drizzle likely. Cloudy, with a high near 68. North wind around 15 mph.

Tonight: A slight chance of rain. Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around 55. North wind between 9 and 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Saturday: Partly sunny, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 77. Northwest wind between 8 and 15 mph.

Saturday Night: Clear, with a low near 48. Northwest wind between 8 and 11 mph.

:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread