Event: Mustang Week in Mrytle Beach 2005!

JRS BLOWN SNAKE

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
I'm most likely NOT going to the track down there Ken. Things could change in the heat of the moment, but I seriously doubt it.

Now, if someone down south happens to call me out then..........

IT'S ON BROTHER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
JRS BLOWN SNAKE said:
Sounds like good fun. We'll only get out of it, to what we put into it... I could have fun knitting a quilt, it all depends on who you surround yourself with and what you make of it...

You got that right!

Hissssnsvt

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
JRS BLOWN SNAKE said:
I'm most likely NOT going to the track down there Ken. Things could change in the heat of the moment, but I seriously doubt it.

IT'S ON BROTHER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I heard there is a TT '04...oh wait, I better
shutup.gif

MYSTIC MAMA

Established Member
JRS BLOWN SNAKE said:
Sounds like good fun. We'll only get out of it, to what we put into it... I could have fun knitting a quilt, it all depends on who you surround yourself with and what you make of it...

No comment, BTW, you don't knit a quilt you sew a quilt and you knit a scarf or blanket!

MYSTIC MAMA

Established Member
JRS BLOWN SNAKE said:

:fm: You wouldn't have to answer to Mystic Mama but your three children who just know they are going to Myrtle Beach for a family vacation NOT to do 7 days worth of "car stuff" :burn: :pop:

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
MYSTIC MAMA said:
:fm: You wouldn't have to answer to Mystic Mama but your three children who just know they are going to Myrtle Beach for a family vacation NOT to do 7 days worth of "car stuff" :burn: :pop:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Okay..so less than a week!!!!!

JR is that clutch cable going to be fixed before we go?

Also..I took the Cobra out last night with the little women...I said hey watch this...and WOW..Holy $hit..I was at 100 in like no time flat!!! On a 50mph speed zone...that blower was screaming almost instantly..and my grin was from ear to ear. She was laughing as she knows I never drive like that....MB is going to be LOTS of fun!

JRS BLOWN SNAKE

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
Cobra330 said:
Okay..so less than a week!!!!!

JR is that clutch cable going to be fixed before we go?

Also..I took the Cobra out last night with the little women...I said hey watch this...and WOW..Holy $hit..I was at 100 in like no time flat!!! On a 50mph speed zone...that blower was screaming almost instantly..and my grin was from ear to ear. She was laughing as she knows I never drive like that....MB is going to be LOTS of fun!

Should be Mike. The cable was suppose to be in today, but had not shown up at the dealer at 10 am like they told me... Damn dealers. They installed the throwout brg. last week and routed the cable next to the header and melted it, now I'm waiting for them to fix it. The wose part is, is that they sent a roll back to pick it up Saturday, and when he showed up, said, he could not get it on, and also said let's try your tow dolly, the ones that you see behind rv's with two tires on them. I said o.k., we blocked up the ramps and pushed, well, could not stop in time , as it was too low, and destroyed my front spoiler, cracked it, chipped it and scratched it. This was the BRAND NEW ONE that was just put on a week ago by the dealer from when they scratched my car. I tell ya, I'm just about to my wits end here. Very seriously considering selling it. My nerves are shot. It's paid for, so the cash will look good in the bank. Maybe I just need a vacation.......And a different dealer to service my car.. Check out Denice's thread about bad luck to see what we went through yesterday...

J.R.

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
JRS BLOWN SNAKE said:
Should be Mike. The cable was suppose to be in today, but had not shown up at the dealer at 10 am like they told me... Damn dealers. They installed the throwout brg. last week and routed the cable next to the header and melted it, now I'm waiting for them to fix it. The wose part is, is that they sent a roll back to pick it up Saturday, and when he showed up, said, he could not get it on, and also said let's try your tow dolly, the ones that you see behind rv's with two tires on them. I said o.k., we blocked up the ramps and pushed, well, could not stop in time , as it was too low, and destroyed my front spoiler, cracked it, chipped it and scratched it. This was the BRAND NEW ONE that was just put on a week ago by the dealer from when they scratched my car. I tell ya, I'm just about to my wits end here. Very seriously considering selling it. My nerves are shot. It's paid for, so the cash will look good in the bank. Maybe I just need a vacation.......And a different dealer to service my car.. Check out Denice's thread about bad luck to see what we went through yesterday...

J.R.

Dude..sorry to hear all that...it really sucks! Don't you dare go talking about selling it again! You will get it worked out..and then this will all be just a memory. Yeah maybe another dealership...would help. What the heck were they thinking when they routed the cable? I gotta wonder sometimes where they find these mechanics!

I saw Denice's thread. Wow..I did not think you could get that truck stuck! Must have been an interesting site seeing that thing axle deep! Hey...if I would have known..I could have saved my g/f the money of going to Hagerstown Sat. Night for the Monster Truck thing and just told her to show up at your place...for a REAL SHOW!

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Oh..anyway you can get that spoiler fixed before you go? I guess it has to be replaced..no repairing it eh? Sorry man about that..I know it sucks..keep the faith though! The vacation will help ALOT! We can't wait to get the heck away from it all!

JRS BLOWN SNAKE

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
I doubt it on the spoiler, I may touch it up a bit with some paint. We still pre-registered both cars for the car show though...They are only allowing 100 cars this year.

If you go to the mustang week web-site, then forums, then the thread on car show, it has a printable form you have to mail to a p.o. box in NC with a money order or cashier's check for 25.00. They HAVE to receive it by this Saturday. Denice mailed ours out today. Luckily, Ken was surfin the site and came accross the info. and gave us a heads-up this weekend.. Kenny, YOU'RE THE BOMB !!!!!

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
JRS BLOWN SNAKE said:
I doubt it on the spoiler, I may touch it up a bit with some paint. We still pre-registered both cars for the car show though...They are only allowing 100 cars this year.

If you go to the mustang week web-site, then forums, then the thread on car show, it has a printable form you have to mail to a p.o. box in NC with a money order or cashier's check for 25.00. They HAVE to receive it by this Saturday. Denice mailed ours out today. Luckily, Ken was surfin the site and came accross the info. and gave us a heads-up this weekend.. Kenny, YOU'RE THE BOMB !!!!!

Yeah I saw that awhile back...but, I thought it was full from what I heard. I did not really intend to put my car in anyway...just wanted to go and see everything....

JRS BLOWN SNAKE

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
That's cool, was not sure if you wanted in or not. There is a lso a display are for 250 cars that there is no fee for being there. That's what I should have done, seeing my spoiler looks like ASS !!!!!

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
JRS BLOWN SNAKE said:
That's cool, was not sure if you wanted in or not. There is a lso a display are for 250 cars that there is no fee for being there. That's what I should have done, seeing my spoiler looks like ASS !!!!!

That may be what I do..although..I would like to be with you guys. Hmm..maybe I'll just park it and sit with you guys.

JRS BLOWN SNAKE

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
That's cool. I can taste the beer already..........I'm looking forward to evrything down there, but really looking forward to getting up at 0 dark thirty, making a pot of coffee, sitting outside the bus and staring at the trees. Oh, and taking a nap at some point during the day......Pretty boring, huh ?

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
JRS BLOWN SNAKE said:
That's cool. I can taste the beer already..........I'm looking forward to evrything down there, but really looking forward to getting up at 0 dark thirty, making a pot of coffee, sitting outside the bus and staring at the trees. Oh, and taking a nap at some point during the day......Pretty boring, huh ?

I love that kind of stuff..although I'll be looking at the street and listening to the ocean..or I may go down to look at the ocean but, the quiet stuff like that is extremely relaxing before it gets all crazy. Yeah...I'll need to nap too..I get at least one a day on the weekends! I want to be up for the cruising at night. I got to tired to early at OC....I can't wait..I just love the Ocean, no responsibility and relaxing!!! Oh and having the Cobra there!

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Can't remember if I posted this but, wanted to let you guys know we were planning on heading to House of Blues either Wed or Thur night. I know their is Mustang stuff planned both nights. I'll be going to both but, ducking out early for one of them so, we can go to a concert at House of Blues. Just wondered if anyone is interested. Wed night is Blues Traveler and Thursday night is a tribute to Ozzy, AC/DC and Van Halen. I am letting the little one woman pick which one she wants to see...so, I'll know when she figures it out. Probably Wednesday but, never know. I see the stuff goes from 5 til 9 Wednesday so, we could be there for a few hours before we head to House of Blues. I think same with Wednesday night.

Users who are viewing this thread