Event: Mustang Week in Mrytle Beach 2005!

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
MYSTIC MAMA said:
Mike,
Quit posting on SVT and get to work so we can hurry up and get going on vacation! :coolman: j/k

I want my vacation now!! So..I decided to start my vacation a week early!

Actually I am at work.....they are pretty easy here so..I can cruise the forums..all day...as long as get my work done!

MYSTIC MAMA

Established Member
Cobra330 said:
I want my vacation now!! So..I decided to start my vacation a week early!

Actually I am at work.....they are pretty easy here so..I can cruise the forums..all day...as long as get my work done!

That is really cool to be able to do that. I want my vacation now too but I am not ready yet.

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Looks like I am running into trouble. My RR Ultra Grip pulley is moving on the SC shaft. Not sure what to do..will I make it to MB this way? Should I buy another one? And if I do...do you have pulley puller to put it on JR? Jason installed this one..and thought I might have an issue..although it did not move all the way home..just started between last night and today...Maybe I should stay out of the gas?

JebTonkin

That's what she said.....
Established Member
Hey guys you can count me in for it I will be there all week. If any club memebers see me come holla at me, my car is a red 99 Cobra vert with a black top and black deep dish bullits.

MYSTIC MAMA

Established Member
IS IT SATURDAY YET? I HAVE:

Taken the 3 dogs to the vet and had them updated on shots plus arranged a kennel for them to stay in.

Taken ALL THREE kids for their allergy shots and to the dentist for a cleaning

Went to Sams and bought the food

Did laundry

Mowed the grass

Loaded the motorhome as much as I can before Saturday

Paid the bills and did the banking

Registered for the car show, washed dried and packed the car cleaning supplies.

Got the truck and trailer stuck in the mud

Got the truck and trailer out of the mud

Loaded my car and the Zooma on the trailer.

I think that is all for now but it is only Thurday.
I NEED A VACATION NOW :bash:

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Woo Hoo Mystic Mama! It's only 2 days away and closing fast!

I have fixed my car..or correction..I bought the part that Jason put on with the pulley puller from Charles..so, hopefully I am all set.

Clothes have been set aside and packing will commence tonight...with all wash to be done.

Rags and car stuff to be packed in the car tomorrow night along with everything else!

Store Friday night..to get last minute things

Saturday morning..wait for JR's call. Once rec'd get in the car stand on it..and sit at the exit and wait for the mile long train to go by...and then hope in at the end...and DRAFT ALL THE WAY TO MB!!!!

MYSTIC MAMA

Established Member
Sweet can't wait! I guess I had better get off here and get busy. Did you get your car straightened out now. Wait until JR tells you what he discovered about his car last night from when they painted it! :fm:

Hissssnsvt

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
No dogs, no kids, no grass to deal with so I basically havent done shit but I'll be ready first thing Saturday morning. :thumbsup:

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Mystic Mama...I saw his thread! Damn the dealership! At least that is a small thing..but, sometimes you wonder if anyone is paying attention!

Yeah my car is good to go!!!! And I tested it last night on 495!

Get'er done Ken!

Oh...to all we have a carwash set up at the Holiday Sands South...so...JR/D you guys can bring the Cobra's over to wash'em up!!!

MYSTIC MAMA

Established Member
Hissssnsvt said:
No dogs, no kids, no grass to deal with so I basically havent done shit but I'll be ready first thing Saturday morning. :thumbsup:

Well, if I would have known you haven't been doing shit, I would have told you to come over here and help me! :poke:

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
I hate to ask but, are any of you bringing a lap top...with access to the internet? Just curious..I probably need to check in at work and get my e-mails if I can. If not..I'll try to find a internet cafe and hop on line.

And maybe I can upload pics of our trip..before we ever get back!

MYSTIC MAMA

Established Member
Cobra330 said:
I hate to ask but, are any of you bringing a lap top...with access to the internet? Just curious..I probably need to check in at work and get my e-mails if I can. If not..I'll try to find a internet cafe and hop on line.

And maybe I can upload pics of our trip..before we ever get back!

I will probably bring my laptop for pictures. I have 3 cards but they fill up quick when you take pictures of kids! Not sure about internet access. I think they have computers at the campsite in the office for campers to log onto.

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
MYSTIC MAMA said:
I will probably bring my laptop for pictures. I have 3 cards but they fill up quick when you take pictures of kids! Not sure about internet access. I think they have computers at the campsite in the office for campers to log onto.

Yeah I have 3 also...and I am sure knowing me they fill up quick!

Sweet..I may have to log in....not that I want too!

Thanks!

MYSTIC MAMA

Established Member
Cobra330 said:
Damn! I know we are only going for a week....but, it looks like we are never coming home!!! More stuff than I know what to do with!!!

Mike,
You should see our loaded things and we don't even have Ken's car here yet! I have been putting things in since Monday morning at 6:30 am. This is getting to be too much work for a vacation.

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
MYSTIC MAMA said:
Mike,
You should see our loaded things and we don't even have Ken's car here yet! I have been putting things in since Monday morning at 6:30 am. This is getting to be too much work for a vacation.

Yeah...a week's vacation takes a month of planning and packing! I'll be putting it in the car tonight...Suitcase in back seat with cameras. Trunk will have car cleaning stuff, tolietries and shoes. I think that's all I need. Hmmm...maybe chairs for the show??

Users who are viewing this thread