Ever been pulled over????

PhknPst OJ

Its party time!!!
Established Member
:mj: It just happened to me about a half an hour ago, I decided to bring the car home for the night. I was in a parking lot with a couple of buddies mostly in mustangs and after awile some dick heads in an SS creeped by talking sh%t about my cobra and how it couldent beat there SS :-D. I once heard someone say......Think with your brain and not your dick, tonight I thought with my dick. I was a fool....but it was fun. I reached down and turned the trac. control off and hit the gas :burnout: ......wow what a donught!!! THE COP THOUGHT SO TOOO!!!!!! :dw:. I guess he was hiding around the corner of the building with his lights off, dident see him at all but when I whipped around the corner there he was. He flipped on his lights pulled up to me and the first thing he says is that sucks. He asked for my drivers license went back to his car. Reckless driving I figured......Ive had the car a week! :fm: I was furious, :cuss: he comes back and says how much did you pay for this?? I told him $30,000 his next words amazed me, 04 right??? I was like yes, seems to run good he said, Supercharged right?? I was like yes, I heard it, he exclaimed. He gave me back my license and said youre lucky im not going to give you wreckless driving ticket. :??: I was confused to say the least and I just had to ask why. He exclaimed he was a big mustang fan and used to have a 1998 cobra!!!! We bull sh*ted a little more and I was on my way. Sorry such a long story but it gave me the scare of my life!!! I couldent afford insurance on this with a reckless!!

Last edited:

logan_yomtov

Established Member
A cop pulled me over a few weeks ago in huntington beach saying i ran a red light(it was yellow). I pulled into a parking lot and he asked me for my license and registration and ins. so i gave it too me. He went through the usual routine and asked me why i thought he pulled and what not. Then a red 10th anniversery cobra pulled into the parking lot and he says "is that one of your buddies?" i said, "no, but he has a nice car." He then asked me if the red car that pulled in was a cobra too and i said yeah. He then says "oh wait, thats my friend, i was suppose to meet him for dinner, he just picked that car up."
I think he just pulled me over to check out my car cuz his buddy just picked one up, but what do i know.

DKS2814V

Moderately Modified
Established Member
Haha, I was nervous just reading the shit... Has happened to me before too though.
Gotta love Mustang enthusiasts....

03ShadowCobra

To the Hindenpeter!!!
Established Member
got pulled over with the cruse set at 120, cop asked what is the rush? My response was I wanted to get to the drag way before the tech in line got too long. He did a double take and gave me a ticket for 80 in 65.

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
PhknPst OJ said:
:he comes back and says how much did you pay for this?? I told him 300000 his next words amazed me, 04 right??? I was like yes, seems to run good he said, Supercharged right?? I was like yes, I heard it, he exclaimed. He gave me back my license and said youre lucky im not going to give you wreckless driving ticket. !!

if i was a cop and someone told me they paid $300,000 for a cobra i think i'd feel so bad for them that i'd let em go too LOL
j/k man
getting pulled over sucks, i got pulled over for the first time ever a few weeks back....bad feeling

96stanggt

Blower Whine Junkie
Established Member
LTHL VNM said:
if i was a cop and someone told me they paid $300,000 for a cobra i think i'd feel so bad for them that i'd let em go too LOL
j/k man

I was about to say the same thing!!! :lol: I got pulled about a month ago and was given careless operation (no points just a fine) by a Cobra enthusiasts also. He said he heard the blower screaming 1st-3rd before I even got to him so he new I was speeding before I even passed him.....:D

sharkattack

2003 Cobra Silver
Established Member
gmynko said:
If you were on private property, the cop couldn't give you a ticket for that.

In California, the Vehicle Code applies to private off street parking facilities as it does the highways.

Chunky04

Lil Bad Boy
Established Member
I got pulled over doing 90 in a 65... and the cop had a old 67 fastback or something like that...and he said it was running low 10's and he wanted to run me :D ... He just asked 21 questions... and then let me go...even asked me to leave some marks just cuz he let me go... and i was glad too :rockon:

Mrcobraguy

Established Member
I got pulled over for going 15 over on a back country road. I wasn't really paying attention to my speed but he just gave me a warning and said nice car. Some cops can be cool and i've ran into a bunch of them that are.

CharlieCobra03

Established Member
I've met a lot of cool cops and been let off with a "slow it down a bit" many times. Yes, they can get ya for reckless in a parking lot. Last weekend, a Bud of mine suffered from temporary insanity and did four doughnuts in a parking lot with his 510 that we were going to hang out in. We get there in time to see an unmarked Monte Carlo talkin' to him about it. The cop said you guys either leave or he gets a reckless, we left. It'll be a long time before we let him forget it.

mike69440

Established Member
Do this with a straight face.

Look at the cop square in the eye and say. "Look at this car, do you have any idea what it is cabalbe of? It could have been a lot worse." Then Beg for mercy.

It has work 3 times so far, but I know my numbers up soon.

darkshadow03

Established Member
I just went to court yesterday for my ticket. It was for a 100 in a 50mph zone. I saw the cop out of the corner of my eye and thought that I could out run him. At the end of the highway there is a ford delearship, I was going to park there and call my girlfriend to pick me up. Needless to say he had 6 cops waiting for my at the end of the highway. I told them that I did not see him. They cuffed me, threw me in the back seat of the cop car and told me I was going to jail. After 15 minutes of eternity, one of the cops came up to me and said we they had a bet going to see how fast I was going. I replied 150mph. For some reason they pulled me out of the car and let me go with just a speeding ticket. But before I left the scene they had to each take a picture of themselves with my license plate bracket which reads "Have you chased a mustang lately?" :rockon: The judge was pissed that he could not charge me for more than the speeding ticket was written for. :nono:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread