Ever See A Ghost?

Ever See A Ghost

• Yes, and I know what I saw so don't tell me!

Votes: 25 25.3%
  • No, but I believe in them.

Votes: 25 25.3%
  • Not sure.

Votes: 11 11.1%
  • I don't believe in them, period.

Votes: 38 38.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
There was a very good thread that was resurrected yearly during the halloween holidays that has very good ghost stories of members. For some reason it got locked because ''it kept being resurrected'' I would search for it

Zemedici

Established Member
Had pictures of orbs/balls of energy in savannah on my old phone.

Stayed overnight in Picketts mill, some sketchy shit.

Rudders331cobra

Established Member
When I was 13 i got a call from my uncle in Trinidad that my dog bandit had died. I had actually raised that dog since he was the first one out litter. Long story short the same day I found out, that night I heard weird noises in our apartment, followed by heavy panting. I went to our living room and in the reflection of the mirror I seen my dog, who happened to come next to me and let out a whimper. I petted him and them proceeded to my parent room, I awoke my dad and told him what happened. The crazy thing is he did not believe me until he smelled the stench of a dog on my hand. Still get chills thinking about it.

Wynn

Wants 11's
Established Member
Haf a few unexplainable experiences, but not sure. The logical part of me says no way they exist, but like I said- weird stuff.

Guy Fawkes

Established Member
When I was 13 i got a call from my uncle in Trinidad that my dog bandit had died. I had actually raised that dog since he was the first one out litter. Long story short the same day I found out, that night I heard weird noises in our apartment, followed by heavy panting. I went to our living room and in the reflection of the mirror I seen my dog, who happened to come next to me and let out a whimper. I petted him and them proceeded to my parent room, I awoke my dad and told him what happened. The crazy thing is he did not believe me until he smelled the stench of a dog on my hand. Still get chills thinking about it.

Sounds like a cool dream.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Depends on what you consider a ghost I guess. I voted yes, but none of the things I've seen or my friends have seen were ghosts... As in the traditional sense of faint figures that resemble people who have passed away.

KLeech

2V FTW
Established Member
Went to a graveyard a few years ago where you supposedly could see a little girl standing by a grave, this place was literally out in the middle of BFE, sure as hell 4 of us walk in look around for a few minutes and over in the very corner you could see a white clearish figure in the very corner of the graveyard, it just stood there. Next thing I know my buddy asks did it just get really cold? It certainly did, it was a noticeable drop in temperature around us. We all slowly turned around and started walking back down the path to the entrance, as we made our way it really sounded like there were another set of footsteps, that were quicker and just not on the same pattern as ours. Needless to say we got back in my car and got out of there, haven't went back since.

Another story is when me and a few of my friends went to just check out a place called devils church around our area, I had talked to a guy who had been the night before who was tellin us about how he got there and the headlights in his truck stopped working. Then when he got down the road a little ways they came back on. Yeah whatever right? We get there in my mustang and when we got out my fog lights which have bright yellow bulbs, aren't on. We walk around for a while, and then leave, sure enough a few miles down the road I see the yellow lights come back on at the bottom of the road, freaky shit!

BladeX10

Established Member
Ive seen some white figure looking thing out in a field before but im fully convinced i was just seeing things.

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
I swore my old house was haunted, I always felt like something was in my bedroom door way watching me at night.

One night I was in the kitchen, I suddenly turned around and watched a figure drift across the hallway right in front of my bedroom door. I shouted out "saw ya bitch!" I've never seen the misty figure again.

PSUCOBRA96

Established Member
I swore my old house was haunted, I always felt like something was in my bedroom door way watching me at night.

One night I was in the kitchen, I suddenly turned around and watched a figure drift across the hallway right in front of my bedroom door. I shouted out "saw ya bitch!" I've never seen the misty figure again.

I used to get that feeling in my parents house as a kid, always felt like I wanted to run up the stairs like something was following me.

MonteCitan

Established Member
Never seen and still don't believe that the paranormal can physically harm you, but Queen Mary hotel in long beach had a Titanic exhibit on the lower decks, I was walking next to my cousin down a set of stairs and felt, literally, two icy cold fingers press into the side of my neck (left side) my cousin was to the right and not in easy arm's reach.. never felt anything like it before and it was COLD there

Beyond that, I had close family that grew up next to a graveyard (within 100 feet), I had a best friend who lived in a 200 year old house and my sister worked at a place that was 250 years old, even spent multiple nights in historic gettysburg - and never noticed anything odd

leo2hot4tv

Established Member
Lol. Haven't had an experience.....and I hope I never do. I do think there may be things out there that we can't explain.

canibus

Established Member
Never seen it but one has been following me since I was a kid. He does stuff to remind me he's still around from time to time. Total mind****

thecrimson

Derpin
Established Member
Laying in bed one night an started getting a really strange feeling like someone was in the house. I tried to brush it off as just a weird feeling but all of the sudden I hear a growling (Like a god damned dog) in the hallway next to my bedroom. It lasted about 5 seconds and was loud as hell. It was the most scared I've ever been. I grabbed my gun, turned on every light in the house and methodically searched every room, to find nothing. I was so creeped out that I left and slept at my moms house that night.

Users who are viewing this thread