Ever wonder where your old Shelby went?

sweetlou1182

Established Member
I spent alot of time on this forum (7 years) while owning my 07 GT500 and just sold it back in April. Anyone ever wonder where their old car ended up? Curious if anyone on this board is the new owner now. My car came from RI and who knows where it is now!

kazman

King of Kazmania
Established Member
Premium Member
Where did ALL the AMC Eagles go? I haven't seen one of those since 1987

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
I still talk to the current owner of my 13 GT500. My red 08 GT500 is in Colorado, no idea who owns it, but I checked carfax and that's where it's registered, I also talk to the current owner of my 04 cobra.

1 Alibi 2

Veteran,...retired Navy !
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
I know exactly where my 2011 is, SC.
When I listed for sale here, I sent an e-mail to friends that relocated to SC. In a couple of days, she contacted me saying they wanted to buy it. He had joked more than once that " someday he'd own that car ". They drove up & got the car on 16 Sept. 2017.

........................Had it back @ their house the next day.

I get updates from time to time, but most importantly, it went to a good home.

Willie

Established Member
I currently own the second of identical twin 2008 GT500's I've owned. The first has sentimental value as it is the first car my then 16 year old daughter drove. I had to sell it and offered it to my mechanic, who less than 10k miles before, built its engine. The timing wasn't right for him and it went far, far away for about six years, but then got wind that it was up for sale. I told my mechanic about it and he jumped on it and brought it home. So my original GT500 lives about three miles away, and I told him that years from now when he's done playing with it, offer it to me before anyone else. BTW, I still have the original engine that came with it...

Last edited:

Willie

Established Member
I don’t think I ever wonder where she is, because she’s like my dog. She’s never leaving until one of us dies.
Now that you mention this, maybe I should have brought up mine. Maiya was my husky. We had to put her down suddenly and unexpectedly. I will never forget her and for the first time in my life, dedicated my car to her. So I completely understand your feelings.

Attachments

• 28896z.jpg
    28896z.jpg
    298.3 KB · Views: 53

LS WUT

Established Member
Now that you mention this, maybe I should have brought up mine. Maiya was my husky. We had to put her down suddenly and unexpectedly. I will never forget her and for the first time in my life, dedicated my car to her. So I completely understand your feelings.
That’s tragic man, I’m really sorry to hear that. That’s awesome you let dedicated the car to her.

Users who are viewing this thread