Everyone knows the Cobra Jet makes HP, did you know it makes great MPG as well??

goat-ee

Established Member
Mustang + gas mileage = don't care.

My chevy cruze gets killer gas mileage though. Didn't need an intake swap either!

1412001579_zps214c3cd0.jpg

Not sure what i'm missing? Is there a reason some folks are AGAINST a car that is daily drivable and gets great gas mileage? I'm not saying I bought (or anyone) buys a CJ for the mileage, but simply pointing out that a really nice side benefit of the manifold is BETTER mpg than my car got stock is incredibly impressive in my book!!! Please enlighten me?

Last edited:

nordy racer

Established Member
on 93 pump gas with my CJ intake and 3.31 gears, I have seen 29mpg on the highway..

T's03GT

#Team5bro
Established Member
I can't get anywhere close to that with my 3.73's... lol. I could say my right foot MIGHT have something to do with that as well though. I'll probably swap to 3.31's when I go On3.

Paul.

Established Member
I've tracked my fuel mileage to the third decimal point for the last 21,000 miles. I get a whopping 17.764 miles per gallon average. My car is stock (but pretty heavy) with factory 3.73s. The best I've ever gotten was on a road trip to Vegas, where I got 23.256 mpg on a single tank.

I don't know how the hell you guys are pulling off anywhere near 26 mpg.

Users who are viewing this thread