everyone PLEASE read this!!

Vancouver83LTD

Established Member
Raise hell - that's assault - tell the manager that you will sue the dealership for assault if nothing is done. being an american, you'll be able to sue (and win) for just about any damned ridiculous thing you want...
I would sue for sure. It's serious - it blinded you temporarily AS YOU WERE PULLING INTO TRAFFIC! If there had been a severe accident as you were blinded, then they would be in BIG trouble - you might have even rear-ended your friend, as well!
raise hell, I swear to god. Also talk to the managaer and tell him that if nothing is done you'll take it to the media... The media eats up stories like this, they ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!
It's human interest!
Ever seen dateline? People watch that show alot!

Canoodler

I hate speedbumps
Established Member
It's not assault.

ASSAULT - Whenever one person makes a willful attempt or threat to injure someone else, and also has an apparent, present ability to carry out the threat such as by flourishing or pointing a dangerous weapon or device at the other. An "assault" may be committed without actually striking or injuring another person. (same as forcible assault)

The dealer's intention wasn't to hurt anyone.

http://www.lectlaw.com/def/a074.htm

Vancouver83LTD

Established Member
1. A simple assault is limited to the use of physical force and result in little or no injury to the victim. Where there is no intention to do any other injury. This is punished at common law by fine and imprisonment.

- he was trying to injure him - you can clearly tell - you don't shoot a laser pointer at someone's mirrors to get in their eye and not want to injure them

Canoodler

I hate speedbumps
Established Member
Like this is a very big thing to raise a big stink over :rollseyes

Alright, so tell the manager and make sure the jerk learns a lesson. All this talk about lawsuits, the media and law enforcement authorities is ludicrous to me. :smmon:

Last edited:

Vancouver83LTD

Established Member
Hey, I'm a bitch and moaner, I don't take shit -
Media LOVES stories like this, it's hilarious.

I'm the type who likes to raise hell if I'm not satisfied =P

Users who are viewing this thread