everyone with Magnaflow catback...

REDFIRE03SVT

Established Member
ok well i've heard the magnaflow catted x and dont get me wrong, it sounds bad a$$ but it is a little on the quiet side except at WOT... is there seriously only one short exhaust clip of mrt catted H and magnaflow on the entire internet... from what im hearing im leaning towards the mrt but i would like to hear another clip so please try to post a clip!!!! also does anyone have any clips of bassani catted x with magnaflow??? i like the idea of being able to remove the cats if i go to the track or wanna make some noise... any other options i should consider???? id like to get something with cats so i wouldnt have to deal with changing out the midpipe for emissions every year or two...

lloyyd

Cobra-less again
Established Member
I borrowed a bud's camera to make a clip of mine (MRT-H & Mag C/B) but I'm a dumbass as to how to get it to the computer. I'm assuming you have to have the included software, and of course, he can't find it.:cuss:

Bionik_P

Established Member
CLIPS! Haha....j/k....I could probably figure out how to get them from the camera to the computer by playing around with it, but I couldn't tell you from here...sorry:smmon:

Cold Brew

Established Member
Well with XP you should be able to just plug the camera into the PC and it will popup on the screen asking you what you want to do.

lloyyd

Cobra-less again
Established Member
Cold Brew said:
Well with XP you should be able to just plug the camera into the PC and it will popup on the screen asking you what you want to do.
That's what I thought, too. But when I hook it up I gt the "dee doo" sound but nothing else ever happens?:shrug:

04MC

Established Member
Hope u get the clips online I really want to hear MRT Catted H + Magnaflow CB

TrueBlueGT

is impressed!
Established Member
SVT04 said:
Sorry but this is just WRONG :lol: MRT catted H sounds really good.

Dude, chill out. The mrt h sounds good TO YOU but there was one on my car & I didn't like it. It sounds waaaay too much like the typical harley blaaaaaaaap that every asshole who can twist a throttle loves to make the rest of us listen to.
Magnaflow X pipe for the win.

moridin2004

I took my own avatar pic
Established Member
TrueBlueGT said:
Dude, chill out. The mrt h sounds good TO YOU but there was one on my car & I didn't like it. It sounds waaaay too much like the typical harley blaaaaaaaap that every asshole who can twist a throttle loves to make the rest of us listen to.
Magnaflow X pipe for the win.

:rockon:

04MC

Established Member
Still hate the sound X pipe gives ... Right now I also have the blaaap with MRT Catted H + SLP LM2
I am trying to find clip of MRT Catted H + magnaflow ... if that combo doesn't have the blaaaap I'm getting the magnaflow c/b, but I can't find any clips :shrug:

Sharkster

Established Member
Jdaniel said:
I have LT headers, a BBK O/R X pipe and the Magnaflow catback and I get complaints all the time about it being too loud. I als just paid a loud noise violation in Beaumont Tx. What kind of asshole cop gives a ticket for a car being too loud? :shrug: LOL
here in Wisconsin, if I get pulled over for being too loud (o/r x and maggies) I will simply point my finger at the next hog going by and tell him to write every harley a ticket for being too loud

lucheski

Established Member
lloyyd said:
That's what I thought, too. But when I hook it up I gt the "dee doo" sound but nothing else ever happens?:shrug:

Yeah someone may have set preferences in that window to "always do nothing" so it no longer pops up. You should go into "My Computer" you should see your camera listed in there and you should be able to double click on it then see your photos inside.

pvteye

Established Member
sorry, someone was hosting it for me..... guess not so now. Can email that clip plus a clip of Prochamber and SLP LM1 if someone wants them, or email to someone to host....

REDFIRE03SVT

Established Member
04MC said:
PLEASE - ONE CLIP OF MRT CATTED H + MAGNAFLOW!!!!!!!!!

so no one has a clip of mrt catted H with magnaflow catback on their computer that they could even e-mail me or send to me in some way shape or form??? 04MC stay in touch and let me know if you find any clips of this setup and i'll let you know if i find one too.... i cant justify dropping 500 bones on an exhaust piece if i cant at least hear a clip of it first ya kno??...

04MC

Established Member
Same here ... waiting to hear the clip before I decide to change exhaust.

Users who are viewing this thread