everyone with Magnaflow catback...

SSSNAKE03

WhippleCharged
Established Member
TrueBlueGT said:
Dude, chill out. The mrt h sounds good TO YOU but there was one on my car & I didn't like it. It sounds waaaay too much like the typical harley blaaaaaaaap that every asshole who can twist a throttle loves to make the rest of us listen to.
Magnaflow X pipe for the win.

you....you dont like my MRT H?!?!? :lol: I am kinda over it myself

I think for my new car I am going to sell the MRT H and get a Bassani catted X paired with Stingers

Bionik_P

Established Member
Catted MRT H with Magnaflow Catback...somewhat driveby....

th_MRT.gif

OmahaStang

Established Member
Subscribing.. I've got the magnaflow cat back and had a Mac O/R H pipe on it for a bit before I had to take it in for warranty work and it was kind of loud. I liked it however there was a certain RPM where it sounded like crap! (resembled glasspacks on a friggin truck). I'm back to stock H pipe now. Still debating if I should put off road H back on or not.

LOL the O/R did make me granny shift it a lot just to keep the sound down.

SVT04

Established Member
TrueBlueGT said:
Dude, chill out. The mrt h sounds good TO YOU but there was one on my car & I didn't like it. It sounds waaaay too much like the typical harley blaaaaaaaap that every asshole who can twist a throttle loves to make the rest of us listen to.
Magnaflow X pipe for the win.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: MRT -H and Magnaflow cat -back = NO HARLEY BLATT and is like aural sex :bowdown:
Just listen to the clip posted....

TrueBlueGT

is impressed!
Established Member
SSSNAKE03 said:
you....you dont like my MRT H?!?!? :lol: I am kinda over it myself

I think for my new car I am going to sell the MRT H and get a Bassani catted X paired with Stingers

what can I say? I'm a magnaflow whore:lol:

Nothing wrong with that mrt h....I just didn't like the harley-esque blaaaap sound. Build & quality looked great on it though. With my other passion being sportbikes, I've come to detest the sound of a harley because it's usually accompanied by someone who'll treat me like a dirtbag at every opportunity.

TrueBlueGT

is impressed!
Established Member
SVT04 said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: MRT -H and Magnaflow cat -back = NO HARLEY BLATT and is like aural sex :bowdown:
Just listen to the clip posted....

Since you're canadian, I'll just assume you're a little slow on the uptake. I don't have to listen to a sound clip because there used to be one on my car. I got to listen to it for a few hundred miles as opposed to a few seconds.
It all comes back to what I said in my first post.....if you like it, great! Buy one. In fact, PM sssnake03...sounds like he's got one he's ready to deal on. I, however, don't like it and will be going back to the o/r magnaflow x. If you don't like the sound of an x pipe, I don't really care because it'll be on my car, not yours. :beer:

SSSNAKE03

WhippleCharged
Established Member
TrueBlueGT do you have a clip of Magnaflow with the Magnaflow o/r x? sounds like you really like it, and I dont think I have ever heard it before

SVT04

Established Member
This Canadian is neither slow nor stupid.I have the system in question on my car and have had it for longer than a few hundred miles. I love it ,what I can't understand is why you felt the need to insult me just because you are a tone deaf idiot :lol: OOPs! did I say that ...sorry I was really only thinking it ...:beer:

TrueBlueGT said:
Since you're canadian, I'll just assume you're a little slow on the uptake. I don't have to listen to a sound clip because there used to be one on my car. I got to listen to it for a few hundred miles as opposed to a few seconds.
It all comes back to what I said in my first post.....if you like it, great! Buy one. In fact, PM sssnake03...sounds like he's got one he's ready to deal on. I, however, don't like it and will be going back to the o/r magnaflow x. If you don't like the sound of an x pipe, I don't really care because it'll be on my car, not yours. :beer:

TrueBlueGT

is impressed!
Established Member
SVT04 said:
This Canadian is neither slow nor stupid.I have the system in question on my car and have had it for longer than a few hundred miles. I love it ,what I can't understand is why you felt the need to insult me just because you are a tone deaf idiot :lol: OOPs! did I say that ...sorry I was really only thinking it ...:beer:

I'm glad you like your exhaust. I don't. I had it, I heard it, I didn't care for it. Apparently you give yourself too much credit in the intelligence department because I've had to dumb this down quite a bit for you. Hopefully you can understand this but, just in case, I'll slow down and repeat it one more time:
I PREFER AN O/R X-PIPE OVER THE MRT H-PIPE.

Preference being the operative word here. You have your preferences; I have mine.

SVT04

Established Member
TrueBlueGT said:
I'm glad you like your exhaust. I don't. I had it, I heard it, I didn't care for it. Apparently you give yourself too much credit in the intelligence department because I've had to dumb this down quite a bit for you. Hopefully you can understand this but, just in case, I'll slow down and repeat it one more time:
I PREFER AN O/R X-PIPE OVER THE MRT H-PIPE.

Preference being the operative word here. You have your preferences; I have mine.

I have no problem with you or your preferences. :shrug: You are the one who seems to be lacking in the intelligence department. I do recall that you were the first one in all of this to resort to insults. Again ,it's good that you enjoy what you have on your car as I enjoy what I have on mine. That isn't an issue. What is the issue is your choice to continually insult me. Talk about SLOW...Like you I was only stating what I like about my exhaust,and how it sounds to me.
Don't enter into a battle of wits...you would lose. :burnout:

TrueBlueGT

is impressed!
Established Member
SVT04 said:
Don't enter into a battle of wits...you would lose. :burnout:

Ok....whatever. Your mrt h is the most amazing thing ever made. On the all time greatest inventions list, it comes in just above the wheel & only narrowly missed beating out fire for the #1 spot.
Are you happy now? I'm tired of arguing with you because you obviously cannot comprehend how ridiculous it is for you to tell me that I am wrong because I don't like the sound of your exhaust. It's as ridiculous as if you told me I have something wrong with my palate because I dislike the taste of onions. So, you win, I lose. You're right, I'm wrong. Now you can go ejaculate all over your beloved exhaust combo and leave me the hell alone.:rollseyes :rollseyes

SVT04

Established Member
TrueBlueGT said:
Ok....whatever. Your mrt h is the most amazing thing ever made. On the all time greatest inventions list, it comes in just above the wheel & only narrowly missed beating out fire for the #1 spot.
Are you happy now? I'm tired of arguing with you because you obviously cannot comprehend how ridiculous it is for you to tell me that I am wrong because I don't like the sound of your exhaust. It's as ridiculous as if you told me I have something wrong with my palate because I dislike the taste of onions. So, you win, I lose. You're right, I'm wrong. Now you can go ejaculate all over your beloved exhaust combo and leave me the hell alone.:rollseyes :rollseyes

:lol: Don't pout now. Sarcasm really doesn't work for you.
I was wrong too. I like my exhaust and that is what counts to me. You like yours so we are both right. One thing you have to admit is that the exhaust thing is totally subjective and with many different combos that so many different people like or dislike. In general I love the sound of a V-8 regardless of the exhaust on the car.What really grates my nerves is a great big fart can on a Honda etc.... so in the end since we don't drive rice we both win :coolman:

Users who are viewing this thread