Evo SLAYS blue MACH 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluestreak89

Established Member
WOW All the tension and now this. The night before. No one wants you to blow up your car but to post this thread and then have to back out and the night before at that is not good my friend. Not good at all.

Evolution

Established Member
The Mach 1 would have kicked the EVO's ass!

Once that EVO's build up is done, I want first shot at it, or second if Curt wants the first! :-D!!!

Last edited:

ponygt65

Multi-Quotin' Fool
Established Member
I can see it already........Evo8 will loose due to mechanical failure, and make a million excuses, eventhough, he started this entire thing....what a typical ricer.

I have 4 cyl. wah wah. I have one cylinder messed up, wah wah. Forget the 580HP with AWD....... what a dang cry baby.

Sorry, I rea until page 7 and couldn't take it anymore. I have never heard such a whining crybaby. You remind me of a H.S. brat....talk a lot of crap and then when called out...the excuses fly. Oh wait, I didn't mean HS brat...I meant RICER.

OK, I just read the 15th page........looks like I was right.....dang typical ricer. nothin' but a sh!t talker.

Last edited:

speedofsound

Centrifuged
Established Member
:lol: :lol: :lol: somehow I knew the Evo wouldn't show up ...a good laugh this thread was ...

Lucky D

Lucky D's Cobra
Established Member
evo8power said:
no unfortunately not....

bad news kiddies, have to put a hold on the race :rolleyes:

doing new plugs tonight and noticed a lot of oil leaking from the block, and oil on the sparkplug when i pulled out the 3rd one.....im am pissed but ohh well what can ya do....im not gonna waste my time and money and blow up at the track just to prove a point, we will have to wait till june 10th or so till im done the build, ill be posting pics of the motor tomorow on the hoist, so hate to break the tension and end this little war for know, but liek Shwarteneger said, "ILL BE BACK!!"....TO BE CONTINUED

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I8URZ28

gas mileage is overrated!
Established Member
evo8power said:
i am the quiet one that sits in the corner ;-) , when im online i act a bit more outgoing per say....and its Krav Maga and Brazilian Ju Jitsu, trained by Ernie Kirk in Kennett at Krav Maga Pa, one of the best martial arts guys in the country if not the best.....

cant wait to hear the responses on this one....after work today i wasnt thinkning and filled my tank up with 93 lol....no race gas, know VERY LOW boost, 17-18 tops....ughhh.........whoever is there can look at my fuel guage if they wanna keep tabs.....so low boost, shot piston, big turbo 18" blingers...........uhhhh ohhhhh...but im still in and will be ready to run!!!! :bash:

Who gives a shit ---about the fact that you were trained by a ninja maser yada yada

I8URZ28

Established Member
evo8power said:
no unfortunately not....

bad news kiddies, have to put a hold on the race :rolleyes:

doing new plugs tonight and noticed a lot of oil leaking from the block, and oil on the sparkplug when i pulled out the 3rd one.....im am pissed but ohh well what can ya do....im not gonna waste my time and money and blow up at the track just to prove a point, we will have to wait till june 10th or so till im done the build, ill be posting pics of the motor tomorow on the hoist, so hate to break the tension and end this little war for know, but liek Shwarteneger said, "ILL BE BACK!!"....TO BE CONTINUED

WOW is anybody suprised -- I think not

I8URZ28

Established Member
EVO8... its little shit talking RICERS like yourself that give the true import guys a bad name. you don't know D*ck about performance I bet even your numbers are a fake.

I could tell from the moment you posted you were nothing more than an a lousy "E-troll" but gave you the benifit of the doubt--DAMN LOL I should of gone with my instincts -- there is NOT A SNOWBALLS CHANCE IN HELL you put a buslength on a MACH 1 on 3 cylinders :bs: :bs: :bs: So I beleive your car is fine... what an "ass clown"

Grow up! and do us a favor next time and post a thread that actually happened--

bluestreak89

Established Member
CME I know the prospect of ownage is great but I think you should give him a shot again on the 10th to greater shed light on his lies!!!! If he backs down twice he might as well not post here ever again. (even though once is enough for me) The fact that he hasnt really posted since but was here prior to like everyday wth multiple posts and that he backed out the day before are like two roundhouse kicks to the head for his SVTP account

http://www.jokaroo.com/extremevideos/tornado_kick_tko.html

vipergts281

Established Member
I live right near the guy. So if he wants, I'll meet up with him and check his car out....see if there really is oil leaking from the block.

I'd like to believe there is some truth to his posts. No one can possibly lie about that much, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread