Evo SLAYS blue MACH 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

CMEmach1

Established Member
EVO8, You beat a Mach1 in your own mind. My buddies gay for agreeing with you. Your an idiot. Go back to your corner and be quiet. You lost.

Todd03Blown

Established Member
Question is this...If you knew you were having problems with your motor and you knew you were going to start to tear it down in the next month or so...then why didn't you "check" your engine like you did yesterday BEFORE AGREEING TO RACE AT THE TRACK?? The smart thing would of been to check out your ailing engine before talking all the chit about running at the track and just said my engine needs some TLC and it will be back on its feet in a month or so. Then you schedule your race.

ford5.0forlife

Dead Stop
Established Member
bluestreak89 said:
WOW All the tension and now this. The night before. No one wants you to blow up your car but to post this thread and then have to back out and the night before at that is not good my friend. Not good at all.

Says WHO??? I sure as hell wanted him to pop the 3 cylinders top :thumbsup:

Say..... didn't he post a pic of himself midway through the thread w/ his girlfriend? :coolman:

kevmissfloridatrip1269ya.th.jpg

ITS PHOTOCHOP TIME....

EDIT: Btw if this strikes a bad cord, i can always post pics of my goofy ass, too ROFLMAO.

Last edited:

vipergts281

Established Member
It would be kind of pointless to race when the Evo's motor is done. What will you have, 600 or so rwhp? That power racing a 477 rwhp car....

It would have been a good race if it happened a few hours ago. Neither car had a definite advantage.

Also, kind of pointless for me to go check the car out. I will if everyone wants me to, but does it even really matter now?

Last edited:

01Saleen

O-town Leen
Established Member
Yeah, what does a post engine build race prove???
I'll race you....
but I have a bad cylinder....
and bald tires.....
Oh, never mind, I had oil on one of my spark plugs....
but hey, I am going to set up my car so it should be around 1000 hp, I will be happy to race you when it is done :)

01Saleen

O-town Leen
Established Member
as for the guy who called it, I was not saying you should be banned, I was talking about EGO8

I8URZ28

gas mileage is overrated!
Established Member
evo8power said:
is someone scared?? ;-) i walked away from is cause im not an idiot like your buddy agreed with....."hey my motor is leaking oil from the head and on my plugs, wanna meet at the drag strip for a challenge???" i hadnt poped the hood in a little while or pulled plugs and i did the night before to change plugs, im done explaining, its over, ill be ready in a few weeks racing you or racing anyone at cecil like i do every year, i beat a MACH1 on rt1, by a long distance, old news, coudl care less who does or doesnt belive me....ill be back at my job, my girl, and my car tomorow, night all....

Yea apperantly you're scared-- Shit, if I lived up there, I'd race you and I am basically stock-- HEY WHO AM I "I'll race you once I get my Whipple, dyno tune, new MAF, suspension set-up, intercooler and am pushing over 600HP" right now I have a chingus valve malfunctioning so I am just going to talk shit and brag how I beat a car I never raced" Sound fimiliar...Your the ultimate tool :loser:

Last edited:

Anaxagoras1986

Established Member
Todd03Blown said:
Question is this...If you knew you were having problems with your motor and you knew you were going to start to tear it down in the next month or so...then why didn't you "check" your engine like you did yesterday BEFORE AGREEING TO RACE AT THE TRACK?? The smart thing would of been to check out your ailing engine before talking all the chit about running at the track and just said my engine needs some TLC and it will be back on its feet in a month or so. Then you schedule your race.

I second this.

EVO8- Those are wierd looking exhaust manifolds on the EVO. I'd expect that your car would have some shorties, or atleast tubular units... What style is that? It looks sort of like a log but not.

slow02GT

evo8power said:
is someone scared?? ;-) i walked away from is cause im not an idiot like your buddy agreed with....."hey my motor is leaking oil from the head and on my plugs, wanna meet at the drag strip for a challenge???" i hadnt poped the hood in a little while or pulled plugs and i did the night before to change plugs, im done explaining, its over, ill be ready in a few weeks racing you or racing anyone at cecil like i do every year, i beat a MACH1 on rt1, by a long distance, old news, coudl care less who does or doesnt belive me....ill be back at my job, my girl, and my car tomorow, night all....

Wa wa dont even bother showing to the track anymore everyone there will know that you are a no show :D

fastball19

South Florida King !
Established Member
Todd03Blown said:

Your sooo right man!! If he knew the Motor was going bad and had to take it out, replace, or rebuild.. Why did he agree then ? For what so he can take himself out of the race for a issue he knew of already! :loser:

Cobraing

Trumpet of Torque
Established Member
Somehow, I'm not at all surprised that EVO8 had another excuse ready on race day. I'll bet money that he'll have new and imporved excuses ready after his engine build is done. I guess that eye of the tiger kung fu bull shit isn't helping him win anything but douche of the year.

Congrats CME on your win. :beer:

atlvalet

Established Member
Anaxagoras1986 said:
EVO8- Those are wierd looking exhaust manifolds on the EVO. I'd expect that your car would have some shorties, or atleast tubular units... What style is that? It looks sort of like a log but not.

It's the Buschur cast manifold, so you can bolt on a turbo without having to worry about a tubular manifold cracking...which they will.

evo8power

Established Member
^^yup, buschur port/polished manifold, but they do not like the tubular ones, although most high hp evos have em, i stuck with the cast....

comgrats on the win CMMACH1, ill will be ready for the rematch soon.......

Sage

Established Member
This is slightly off subject but I raced a Evo with a GT35R in it and it was damn fast. I beat it, but barely and I have a h/c ZO6. That said, everytime I ran into another Evo, I pretty much destroyed them.

As for how much it takes to make a Evo fast, there's one here in Vegas I was talking to fairly recently who went high 9's with his Evo. I asked him how much it would take to duplicate his car on top of the price of the Evo. He said it'd take about $20,000 for everything (drive-line, motor, turbo, fuel system, etc). $20k is a bit of money but it isn't much when you consider it puts a 4 cyl into the 9's...

slow02GT

evo8power said:
^^yup, buschur port/polished manifold, but they do not like the tubular ones, although most high hp evos have em, i stuck with the cast....

comgrats on the win CMMACH1, ill will be ready for the rematch soon.......

Uh yea last time I checked a rematch involved racing cars and not doing another no show but yet posting on a mustang site about how badass their EVO is...please post up some links of the EVO sites you have posted this link on so we can see even more shit talkers.

fastball19

South Florida King !
Established Member
CMEmach1 said:
EVO8, You beat a Mach1 in your own mind. My buddies gay for agreeing with you. Your an idiot. Go back to your corner and be quiet. You lost.

i love it when he says i'll be ready for the rematch!! WHAT rematch!! lOl you would have had to have raced for that! lOl

:banana: :pepper: :banana: :pepper: :banana: :pepper: :banana: :pepper: :banana: :pepper: :banana: :pepper: :banana: :pepper: :banana: :pepper: :banana: :pepper: :banana: :pepper: :banana: :pepper: :banana:

Last edited:

primetime

Established Member
fastball19 said:
i love it when he says i'll be ready for the rematch!! WHAT rematch!! lOl you would have had to have raced for that! lOl

:banana: :pepper: :banana: :pepper: :banana: :pepper: :banana: :pepper: :banana: :pepper: :banana: :pepper: :banana: :pepper: :banana: :pepper: :banana: :pepper: :banana: :pepper: :banana: :pepper: :banana:

LOL Glad you found someone who spews bs more than you! later Ron

Evo8, I checked your boys website out, no mention of bjj. Your krav whatever sounds well like what you post.... shit! Make a trip to one of the schools I mentioned and let me know how you do grappling. later Ron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread