Evolution and their great work!!

Snake500

Chelo
Established Member
Just got a 2.8 kenne bell... i went 10.802 in the 1/4 with stock blower i can't wait see what kind of number i can put down with this new setup lol. i want to say thanks to the Evo crew and john lund. :dancenana:

f8ee8b41.jpg

4c6e0c3e.jpg

97ad5d04.jpg

This Barton shifter is very nice
cf9a29f5.jpg

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
How did you get the Barton shifter already?? I've been hounding them since the last American Muscle show. The guy probably think I'm a stage 5 stalker by now... LOL

Does it still adjust from inside the car like the GT and prototype version did?

thebull

150 or Bust
Established Member
Congrats Chelo!! Well deserved upgrades for the BLUE BEAST...now COMMIT and lets see some 9's!!!

johnjon87

Established Member
Sweet.. yep big ups to fred, chuck, kent and all the rest of the guys at Evo. My car is there now getting put back together you may have seen it there when you were up there. White with the steam rolled carbon fiber lol

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

Snake500

Chelo
Established Member
How did you get the Barton shifter already?? I've been hounding them since the last American Muscle show. The guy probably think I'm a stage 5 stalker by now... LOL

Does it still adjust from inside the car like the GT and prototype version did?

i got it thru Evo... is really nice :banana:

Last edited:

Snake500

Chelo
Established Member
Sweet.. yep big ups to fred, chuck, kent and all the rest of the guys at Evo. My car is there now getting put back together you may have seen it there when you were up there. White with the steam rolled carbon fiber lol

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

i seeing ur car there and is going to be a beat!!! good luck.. i think i am getting my car dyno the same day as yours :beer::beer:

Quade

Old Man.
Established Member
That's awesome Chelo and yea, Fred and crew are top notch. Car looks awesome as always. Y'all gonna make the trip to MIR in May?

Users who are viewing this thread