Evolution gets 2nd '13 GT500

bull3441

Established Member
I just saw pics on FB that Evo picked up a 2nd Grabber Blue '13. Some guys have all the fun.

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
Parts are the same as previous year with the exception of the driveshaft, block and pistons. Most everything else is interchangeable.

And supercharger and Trans and cooling and clutch...I could go on. Dont generalize so much...the car is very different while being very similar

BossAnaki

Established Member
Parts are the same as previous year with the exception of the driveshaft, block and pistons. Most everything else is interchangeable.

Almost every part of the drivetrain and cooling systems have been improved or re-engineered in some way or another.

Last edited:

Nathan'sTsi

Established Member
And supercharger and Trans and cooling and clutch...I could go on. Dont generalize so much...the car is very different while being very similar

Come on guys. The supercharger is a direct bolt on the previous models, so every current aftermarket blower will bolt on to the 2013. There already aand couple ofthat people thatgetting have doneto it for 2k. Pullies are interchangeable. Intakes are interchangeable. Same goes for throttlebodies, suspension, heads, cams, thermostat, headers, etc..etc. Pretty much anything you would want to change is already available. Clutches might be the only part that MIGHT not work, but seeing how they improved over an already stout piece I don't really think that matters too much.

I know they improved the car a lot. Most everything will still bolt on though, hence not much development needed for new parts.

Users who are viewing this thread