evolution performance exhaust?

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
nothing on their page yet but the car does sound sick! and it has dual tips like stock...hmmm

jonesd

Established Member
All the aftermarket exhaust kits work from 2011+ . The only thing that may not work are the catback and axle back kits, I'm not sure if the rear bumper design changed at all to accommodate the dual tips.

If you guys want to keep the dual tip design then just change the mid pipe or headers and leave the catback alone.

Just my .02 anyways

Zeroescence

Established Member
Exhaust Mid-Pipes & X-Pipes : Evolution Performance, Performance Parts & Accessories - Ford Mustang & Shelby Experts

evo has two off road pipes available

I also checked lethals site and they have a bunch of exhaust options!

Exhaust - 2013 5.8L Shelby GT500

I'm not really looking to delete cats yet. The factory H-pipe setup is rather nice. I was hoping for an after-market axle back with more grunt and nicer tips. Oh well the car is pretty fresh. Can't wait to see what the exhaust companies come up with.

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
yea I was just posting what they have, I too am not interested in deleting the cats. Im actually looking into a headers w/ hi flow cats setup...I had that on my last car with a borla catback, loved it! But same like you, car is fresh so that wont be for a while! unless I can get that Boss midpipe with side dump. I would be all over that!

jonesd

Established Member
yea I was just posting what they have, I too am not interested in deleting the cats. Im actually looking into a headers w/ hi flow cats setup...I had that on my last car with a borla catback, loved it! But same like you, car is fresh so that wont be for a while! unless I can get that Boss midpipe with side dump. I would be all over that!

That would be sick! Id love to see a video of that lol.

Zeroescence

Established Member

You would be better off having an exhaust shop make you one up like the boss mid/side dump. The diameter of the Boss specific model is super small and gives a weird tone on the 5.4L. Not sure how it would sound on these cars if any difference at all vs the 5.4L, Might be awesome but no one has done it on a 13 that I have heard of.

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
You would be better off having an exhaust shop make you one up like the boss mid/side dump. The diameter of the Boss specific model is super small and gives a weird tone on the 5.4L. Not sure how it would sound on these cars if any difference at all vs the 5.4L, Might be awesome but no one has done it on a 13 that I have heard of.

Looks like I have a project then...need to get someone to work with me on making one that works! I know Tob had done it for the 5.4 maybe its the same for this since everything works also? :read:

Users who are viewing this thread