Evolution Performance, Inc. - Fastest Twin Screwed Shelby GT500 8 Second Video!

Evolution

Established Member
The following is a video of our "InFamous" 2007 Shelby GT500 that has set numerous records over the past 3 years.

This is the same car that went 9.96 @143MPH with a STOCK Engine, STOCK 6-Speed, STOCK Supercharger, and a 75 Shot of Nitrous over 3 Years ago and it's still faster then built engine cars with huge superchargers on top...........This is the car that started it all..... and continues to set the standard in Shelby GT500 Performance.

The car has a Built Iron Block with CNC Machined Heads, Custom Cams, ARP 2000 Head Studs, American Racing 2" Longtube Headers with 3.5" Collector and X-Pipe.

Sitting on top of the engine is "The Little Twin Screw Supercharger That Could" 2.8H Kenne Bell "Mammoth" Twin Screw Supercharger running 23lbs Of Boost.

The goal this time around was to run 8's Boost Only with a Twin Screw Supercharger......

Enjoy the Video and get ready for what we have planned for this car in 2010....... and our 2011 GT500..... :rockon:

Evolution Performance, Inc. - Fastest Twin Screwed Supercharged Shelby GT500 8 Second Video!

Fred
Evolution Performance, Inc.
Evolution Performance, Performance Parts & Accessories - Ford Mustang & Shelby Experts

Last edited:

R1Lello

Established Member
As always, excellent video Fred!! and a Canadian band to boot. Well done, just more proof black/tungsten kicks all a$$ :banana::rockon:

JEREMYUPR

Established Member
Factory weight
Factory interior
Factory body-all of it
28x10.5 max
Stock computer
Stock 6 speed
Blower only

I'm ready!

Lets make it happen.

My money is on the whipple car--you know the baddest 2010 GT500 NON RACE CAR

Last edited:

Evolution

Established Member
Factory weight
Factory interior
Stock computer
Stock 6 speed
Blower only

I'm ready!

Lets make it happen.

My money is on the whipple car--you know the baddest 2010 GT500 NON RACE CAR

Dear Jeremy,

I sorry but the GT500 you drive is to slow to compete with us! When the car runs faster then what our Factory Engine, Factory Computer, Factory Weight, Factory Interior, Factory Supercharger with Spray ran, then I may consider.

You call our GT500 a race car because it's certified to run 8.50's with the proper safety equipment! (Roll Cage, Safety Belts, Window Net)

Your the idiot for racing a car without a cage, maybe the guy that wrecked last week in the Vette could have been you, what would have your family thought? Think before you speak, but obviously you don't have any brains..

So the GT500 your racing is a street car?

It runs C16, which is Off-Road Leaded Race Fuel!

It Runs NON-DOT Slicks, and front Skinnies, which is also not what a Street car runs!

It's trailored to the track!

It runs a supercharger that requires you to lose a Windshield Wiper, which a street car has.....

The car your driving is NOT even faster then the car in the video below!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8ari3hZJXs"]YouTube- Evolution Performance - First 2007 Shelby GT500 In The 9's![/ame]

Evolution

Established Member
Come on you boys up north must have some money saved up. Lets gamble with it!

$20,000.00 Match Race at NMRA Bradenton, March 4-7th - Best 2 Out of 3 Races!

Each party has to put up $10,000.00 well in advance! We will set the rules and even pay an NMRA Tech to tech both cars in based on the rules set fourth.

I will contact Steve at NMRA tomorrow to set this up, so the funds can be held by NMRA prior to the event.

We will put the 6-Speed back in our car, the rest of the stuff has been done!

Might want to put a cage in that 2010, because like I said earlier, no excuses!

Fred
Evolution Performance, Inc.
Evolution Performance, Performance Parts & Accessories - Ford Mustang & Shelby Experts

Users who are viewing this thread