Evolution Performance Inc. - Shelby GT500 (Street Car) Kenne Bell 2.8H Dyno Video..!

Evolution

Established Member
mainlogo.jpg

The following video is of our Shelby GT500 Street Car, it's NOT the race car that went 9.96@142.

We wanted to test in on a stock Shelby GT500 Engine, since our race car motor is fully built with Manley Pro Series Billet Rods, CP Pistons, Ported and Polished Heads with Upgraded Springs, Valves, Retainers and Stage III Custom Ground Cams. 8's here we come........

The 2.8H Kenne Bell Twin Screw will be going on the built motor in the coming weeks, but for now we wanted to put it on our Street car since 95% of everyone will be doing the same.

All tuning was done custom, in house using SCT Advantage III software and 93 Octane Pump Gas.

There is a little something extra towards the end of the video, which I hope everyone will enjoy.

We will have more videos in the coming days from inside and outside of our Shelby GT500 Street Car at the track and on the street.

Shelby GT500 Race Car Dyno and Track Videos also coming soon…..!

Evolution Performance, Inc. Dyno Video - Shelby GT500 (Street Car) with the Kenne Bell 2.8H Twin Screw Supercharger! (Right-Click ONLY, Save Target As) 55.5MB

Last edited:

chuckstang

Established Member
Dam, I am at work, but can not wait till I get home to watch this full screan in surround sound! :)

I thought your race car that ran 9s was using a factory motor still, not built, like you mentioned above?? At what point did you build the motor? when you ran 10s, I thought that was stock internals, no?
Thanks!!!!

Evolution

Established Member
chuckstang said:
Dam, I am at work, but can not wait till I get home to watch this full screan in surround sound! :)

I thought your race car that ran 9s was using a factory motor still, not built, like you mentioned above?? At what point did you build the motor? when you ran 10s, I thought that was stock internals, no?
Thanks!!!!

The race car motor is being built right now!

11ride4life

Hatorade
Established Member
What is done to the car as far as suspension. I can't watch the video at work so if it is in the video I am sorry.

TRBO VNM

very nice. Tell Jon Lund he better get ready for my car. can't wait to see his magic with my setup. plus I need a ride when I come up.

chuckstang

Established Member
I said screw it and watched it anyway at work, awsome vid!
But where is the burnout? donut? driveby?
haha we are so spoiled

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
:eek:

@17lbs there is nothing much out there that can take this:bowdown:

Last edited:

GT500R

Established Member
awesome vid ! ! ! !

what were the numbers before you put on the borla cat back ? (i liked it better then having the cat back on)

I'm also wondering what the track times would be before a built motor :coolman:

2K4VENM

Setn off Ur Car Alarm!
Established Member
Bad ass! I love the way it lunges forward on the dyno. Awesome car! Job well done.

732 RWHP
684 RWTQ

GTSpartan

Yield right!!!!
Established Member
Holy hell!!!!

Nice job

Not beating a dead horse, but what are your thoughts on the stock lower end holding up to that kind of power long term?

03gobluecobra

torque steer sucks
Established Member
So the car that went 9's had 664 RWHP and 778 RWTQ, and this car has 68 more hp with 94 less ft/lbs of tq. I wonder if this car would be capable of 9's with the proper suspension/tire setup.

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
You guys going to up the boost on the street car or save the high boost for the race car? 17lbs is just scratching the surface for the 2.8H isn't it?
Great #s btw!:bowdown: :rockon: :beer:

Fourcam330

Established Member
Looks like it only spun to 5800-5900rpm on the dyno. Nice numbers especially considering the lower than factory rev limit.

CGoeschel

Established Member
Im back in!! Ordered the kit with Mike at KB this morning after seeing the Evolution video....now my unused stage 2 evolution kit is for sale with the pulley and pulley puller! PM me if interested!

TERMIN8TR

Established Member
fuggin awesome:rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

i need to get a jlt cold air intake and sct tune/tuner from you guys for the wife's 06 gt mustang.

Users who are viewing this thread