Evolution Performance - Shelby GT500 Live Q&A!

cobra12003

Established Member
I emailed them 2 times for appointment and tune info for my car and never received a reply. FYI
I live about 45 min away, I quess I still cannot find a tuner close to me

bubbrubb

Live Question & Cricket session?

Crickets.jpg

:( :nonono:

c'mon, what are you guys dodging this for? You responded to another thread this afternoon, why not respond to your own thread?

disclaimer: I've become impatient & this is driving me nuts!!! sorry in advance!! :bash:

EDIT: Are you guys (Evo perform) still on the original tank of gas? am I correct in remembering that it was only 91 octane from the dealership?

Last edited by a moderator:

SVT GuY 281SC

Banned
sambandit said:
LOL, came to check out this thread to find some cool info. All I see is one post by Evolution that means absolutely nothing. I am not bagging on the guys, I don't know them, but they are bringing this stuff on themselves... Q and A thread, I guess they meant Q with no A thread.
x2 :lol1: :beer:

cobra12003

Established Member
Thanks, I am wondering if I trust them associated with evo.
I seen evo response in another thread but not this one.
I do not know who they are or if they know what they are doing,but going by what I read I will have to wait.

Klay

Established Member
Ry_Trapp0 said:
damn, you got me there. about the only thing i noticed in the topic name was "evo per - Q&A", never noticed the "live" part. in that case i do agree. i still think we could all excercise some patience though(like has been said numerous other times in this thread).

Agreed, although if they don't post today the thread probably should just be locked since it really hasn't answered any questions and they have posted in another thread.

mm49

Established Member
cobra12003 said:
I emailed them 2 times for appointment and tune info for my car and never received a reply. FYI
I live about 45 min away, I quess I still cannot find a tuner close to me

I live 5 minutes away from there shop and have been doing some of their GT 500 tuning. They are a busy shop as they run a Tire store, PA inspection center and a Full Exhaust Shop. I do quite a bit remote tuning with Cobra , Lightnings Etc. I am not a SVT Perf. Vendor so I can't advertise but if you PM me I'll give ya my number and I will meet any tuning demand you might have !
:)

Jon L at Lund Racing.... Thanks,

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread