Excessive is FOCUSED

convert03cobra

Established Member
Dam it Scott, you win. So you wanna go for a ride with me sometime? You can tag along too if you want Richie! haha

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
I think everyone who's not bringing their Cobra to the MACA MIR day should bring their Focus. When Mike and I ran ours last time, it was the most fun I'd ever had at a drag strip.
'Course you guys with boosted motors have to give us an 1/8 mile head start. Just so we don't drive through the oil and motor parts. :poke:

kens03cobra

COILED
Established Member
I think everyone who's not bringing their Cobra to the MACA MIR day should bring their Focus. When Mike and I ran ours last time, it was the most fun I'd ever had at a drag strip.
'Course you guys with boosted motors have to give us an 1/8 mile head start. Just so we don't drive through the oil and motor parts. :poke:

I think I should race your Cobra heads up :lol1:

After the break in of course.....gotta treat it nice for a while first :rollseyes

Ken

:beer::beer:

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
I think I should race your Cobra heads up :lol1:

Uh....no thanks.
7.gif

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
BTW, your old black rims look real good on my red focus. I will have to send you some pics.

Better yet, post them up. This has become a Focus thread.
I also liked those rims, and would have liked my wife to get them when he offered them, but she likes her's better. :shrug:

DSCF0015.jpg

kens03cobra

COILED
Established Member
Yeah post them on up,!!!!

talked to Torey today and we are going to be there to pick up the Foci in the morning....

I will keep you all informed on how the new ride is...

Can't freakin wait.

Ken

:beer::beer:

Users who are viewing this thread