exhaust installed

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
manOwar,

that sounds SICK. How loud is it in person? I don't want to roll around loud as hell when I'm just crusing around.

Do you think going from a 3" x-pipe to a 2.5" catback will take much of a performance hit? I want to do the Kooks and catted X, and keep my Stinger axle back, but I might need to do something about the flow tubes to the mid pipe (stock and not mandrel bent).

manOwar

Established Member
03 DSG Snake said:
manOwar,

that sounds SICK. How loud is it in person? I don't want to roll around loud as hell when I'm just crusing around.

Do you think going from a 3" x-pipe to a 2.5" catback will take much of a performance hit? I want to do the Kooks and catted X, and keep my Stinger axle back, but I might need to do something about the flow tubes to the mid pipe (stock and not mandrel bent).

It's not bad if you don't get on it! Yesterday on the way to the shop, a lady was riding the white line, I goosed it next to her and scared the Sh!t out of her....:rockon: She got back into her lane quick.:D

At the lower horse power (700 and below) you don't need 3".

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
manOwar said:
It's not bad if you don't get on it! Yesterday on the way to the shop, a lady was riding the white line, I goosed it next to her and scared the Sh!t out of her....:rockon: She got back into her lane quick.:D

At the lower horse power (700 and below) you don't need 3".

:lol: I like how with a blown 5.4 we're considering <700 to be 'lower'. I think we're all getting spoiled :pepper:

Users who are viewing this thread