Exhaust tips need help please

03OneEyedSnake

Established Member
xtremejc, where did you get the letters for the rear COBRA writing in the back bumper??? It looks awesome...I want to get those for my 03:thumbsup:

Bingo13

Established Member
Originally posted by 03OneEyedSnake
xtremejc, where did you get the letters for the rear COBRA writing in the back bumper??? It looks awesome...I want to get those for my 03:thumbsup:

Good place to start-
Link

tammy

Established Member
I just wanted to thank each one of you that has helped me over the past months from advise on getting the cobra right down to the modifications to order for my husbands christmas. I hope you all have a wonderful and safe holiday! We are headed down to Orlando to Universal with the the family for the holidays. So if your traveling be safe and Happy Holidays.

Gumball

Established Member
tammy, did you ever get to hear that system before your order? I'm still fence sitting on exhaust. Do you have any way to get some sound on it once installed? If you do let me know. Thanks

Have a safe and happy holiday!!

tammy

Established Member
I hope to hear it installed tomorrow!! I hope it arrives today actually appointment made to install tomorrow morning. I don't have a clue as to how to make a sound clip. If i did I'd sure post one for you. I will come back and give you my opinon if that helps you any. I'm hoping for a civil yet louder than stock bold sound.

OH3Cobra

HP is my vice
Established Member
Xtremejc, I noticed the blonde! LOL. Where did you get your license plate frame, I think I want one. Very nice stable of vehicles.

FASN8N

Established Member
Tammy, just wondering if you were the same person that I saw in traffic on 85 S in Atlanta a few weeks ago. I was in a white Saleen S281 vert. Nice car by the way :)

xtremejc

Boost Addict
Established Member
OH3Cobra !!!

Originally posted by OH3Cobra
Xtremejc, I noticed the blonde! LOL. Where did you get your license plate frame, I think I want one. Very nice stable of vehicles.

I was waiting to see who would be the first dog to comment about my honey :D That cuttie is my wife of 9 years and she loves mustangs ...

Hot cars + hot babe = :thumbsup:

The license plate holder is made by MGW @ www.mgwltd.com and it is a very high quility, great looking piece.

Thanks for the compliment on the cars !!!

xtremejc

Boost Addict
Established Member
jhwalker !!!

Originally posted by jhwalker
xtremejc --
He was just the first to comment... Great pictures.

You too eh !!! :lol: Thanks buddy... :thumbsup:

Happy holidays to all ....

Users who are viewing this thread