Explain to me why white people don't protest this kind of behavior....

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
I'd agree scum exists in people of all races and colors but I believe it is quite telling how neighborhoods, which were once predominately white, didn't become crap holes until large groups of minorities moved in. Furthermore, if these were isolated occurrences (at least in my neck of the woods) I'd feel much differently but unfortunately they aren't.

blckRadda

Established Member
No white Al Sharpton. On a serious note, after 22 long years of being alive black people are big ass hypocrite, no where close to all though, the uneducated ones just stand out so much more a than the educated. God forbid this had happened to a black person. You will have some deep down inside feel good about what happened to him just because he's white.

I guess I should mention i'm black now. I don't care what race it is if this happens in front of me I'm one trying to stop it or 2 helping out the other guy..

But please don't think whites are the only that has to live with this behavior. I have to worry about the same thing happening to me when ever I decided to go out for the night.

blckRadda

Established Member
After reading over this thread again, I see why there is ALWAYS tension between white and black people. It's sad really, at work or around here I defend white people to no end against black people who just simply think whites are racist and always after them simply because of the color of their skin. Their excuse is it's because your black. I'm sure I'm looked at with a frown now a days by some for what I believe, but hell I refuse have that mind set, shts old to me.

Then I come on here and read this story and you have some white people that simply just link all black people together at least that's the vibe i'm getting from some of the post. I can't change anybody's mind on how they feel normally want even comment just let you have your simple mind set in go on with my day, just dislike being linked with people like this because we both share the same color.

It's a sad day when I can sit down in 2012 and see the simplest things keeping these two races from having positive opinion of each other.

Then again in this day and age, the negativity always outshines the positive everybody wants to point at what each race does wrong.

I also agree with what another person said you're not hearing about this because its pretty simple this has become accepted from blcks in urban areas, is it right nope, but that's the way our country works it seems..

After reading over this thread again, I see why there is ALWAYS tension between white and black people. It's sad really, at work or around here I defend white people to no end against black people who just simply think whites are racist and always after them simply because of the color of their skin. Their excuse is it's because your black. I'm sure I'm looked at with a frown now a days by some for what I believe, but hell I refuse have that mind set, shts old to me.

Then I come on here and read this story and you have some white people that simply just link all black people together at least that's the vibe i'm getting from some of the post. I can't change anybody's mind on how they feel normally want even comment just let you have your simple mind set in go on with my day, just dislike being linked with people like this because we both share the same color.

It's a sad day when I can sit down in 2012 and see the simplest things keeping these two races from having positive opinion of each other.

Then again in this day and age, the negativity always outshines the positive everybody wants to point at what each race does wrong.

I also agree with what another person said you're not hearing about this because its pretty simple this has become accepted from blcks in urban areas, is it right nope, but that's the way our country works it seems..

This site has a lot of bigots and people with all kinds of prejudices. They think they hide it well with the "I'm just keeping it real" posts, but you can tell just by what they post who the ones might be.

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
This site has a lot of bigots and people with all kinds of prejudices. They think they hide it well with the "I'm just keeping it real" posts, but you can tell just by what they post who the ones might be.

Has someone in this post claimed all blacks are evil, in the wrong, etc..,? Point them out if so.

blckRadda

Established Member
Call it stupid if u want, but if all I see is negative how can you expect me to think positive?

And it's people like you who have this simple mindset that keeps progress between races either standing still or moving backwards, All I've herd growing up is that white dislike blacks because well they are black..

If I thought like you i would be one of those black that took that simple mindset and ran with it growing up disliking a random group because what I saw they do or use to do.. I can speak first hand that A LOT of white people are good and couldn't really care less what race you are..

You can think negative not a person on this planet can make you change your mind, just hopefully one day you actually use your brain and understand that not all black people are even remotely close to behaving like these people did in this video. The same way I figured not all white people dislike blacks.

Last edited:

!!!PainTrain!!!

Mattis for POTUS
Established Member
I don't care if you're white, black, or any other race, creed, religion, etc. If you're a moron, idiot, or drain to society you're useless and I have no time for you.

If you refuse to do for yourself what you demand from others, you're useless.

If you hide you're own inadequacies by blindly following the sound of a beating drum, you're useless.

If you walk like a moron, talk like a moron, and dress like a moron don't be offended if I call you one.

And for the record, I don't care what side of the argument you're on, the world will NEVER "just get along." It is against human nature. Ever since the dawn of time humans have been discriminating against other humans based on some degree be it skin color, ethnicity, or anything else. It will always continue to happen to some degree.

04svtsnke

Established Member
No one says it directly. They just imply it with some of their remarks.

Exactly and it's these types of people who get under my skin. These people make it hard for blacks deserving of a raise or a break or whatever it may be because they view evey black the same. There are many post in this thread that imply all blacks instead of being a tiny bit specific and imply only to those that are ignorant. There were even some who have said they use the N word on a daily basis and it doesn't bother them. My last reply was to an idiot that asked why do blacks let their Hispanics and other blacks to call them the N word? Are you ****ing serious right now?

Users who are viewing this thread