Explain to me why white people don't protest this kind of behavior....

flS/R

Established Member
I lurk here often, and was fallowing yalls Zimmerman thread. Why is this not being protested?! One of the most disgusting things I've ever seen.

[youtube]0dENltReP1U[/youtube]

[youtube]qOTghBrLiYk[/youtube]

I want to fallow this too, can you post a working link so I can see? :pepper:

edit -- damn those bastards even started undressing him

Last edited:

Uncle Meat

Zircon Encrusted Tweezers
Established Member
Fixt. Probably will get moved to vids & pics section though.

[youtube_browser]0dENltReP1U[/youtube_browser]

[youtube_browser]qOTghBrLiYk[/youtube_browser]

Last edited:

Ironhand

Banned
I didnt learn how to embed Youtube videos myself until not too long ago. It was different then I thought it was.

spc9669

Established Member
Your Welcome! When you quoted my post did you pay attention to the "Tags" around your YouTube videos so you can see how to embed them properly? Just curious cause you almost had it right the first time you posted.

U.M.

Yessir. Just used to different message boards. Thanks for the help.

itSSlow98

Established Member
Thats not far from me, i HATE going to baltimore its a nightmare. Only time I go is if I have a group of 10+ friends with me.

I cant protest cause i have a job i have to go to unlike 90% of the people protesting the Fl incident.

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
We riot over more civic minded and meaningful things like basketball and football games.

spc9669

Established Member
Thats not far from me, i HATE going to baltimore its a nightmare. Only time I go is if I have a group of 10+ friends with me.

I cant protest cause i have a job i have to go to unlike 90% of the people protesting the Fl incident.

Is it really that bad in Baltimore? Holy shit. :fm:

carrrnuttt

My shit don't stink
Established Member
Well, if you followed the Martin/Zimmerman thread, you'll see me fully admit that I carry racism/stereotyping tendencies within me. And now you know why.

If there's *anyone* that deserves to be beat to shit or simply just shot, it's these scumbuckets.

Fox-4

OFFICER BARBRADY
Established Member
Well, if you followed the Martin/Zimmerman thread, you'll see me fully admit that I carry racism/stereotyping tendencies within me. And now you know why.

If there's *anyone* that deserves to be beat to shit or simply just shot, it's these scumbuckets.

At least you're not filled with white guilt.

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member

You are diluting that thread along with this by saying everyone harbors the same feelings you do. How do you not understand that?

This isn't a black/white/hispanic problem, this is a ****ed up mentality problem. And until you dumb mother ****ers (on both sides), realize this the "racism", will never disappear.

itSSlow98

Established Member
Is it really that bad in Baltimore? Holy shit. :fm:

Here was Baltimores highlight for last year, they had less homicides then the year prior. They bragged about being like 10 under two nights before the year was up and they had 6 fatal shootings that night, yes 6.......seperate incidents.

"This year, 195 people have been murdered in the streets of Baltimore this year. If that number holds, it would be the first time the city has had fewer than 200 homicides since the 1980s."

I was down their for St Pattys day(group of 15+ people), and when we got home on the news was report a couple blocks over that teenagers were rioting for no apparent reason.

It didn't get the nickname Bodymore for no reason, place is a shithole. Top 5 murder rate in the country. But they do have a hell of a ncie aquarium!

Last edited:

neatofrito1618

Established Member
wtf was that dude doing there to begin with?

When you're in the ghetto and a bunch of random naggers cicle you that's generally not a sign of good things to come.

mr.speaker

99 Cobra
Established Member
Yeah Baltimore is jacked up. They don't call it "Bodymore, Murderland" for nothing ! I used to go to the West side every month when I was still living in Jersey,,it gives Camden and Newark a run for their money.

Just watch a couple episodes of the wire, basically spot-on besides some things.

My thoughts on the Zimmerman/Martin case is limited,, but I just hate the news and their crap.

Everyone in the country knows who Zimmerman/Martin is ,,yet most people don't know how who Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom are,,,and they were raped,tortured,shot,stabbed,they cut his penis off and cut off her breasts,and then set on fire!!!

If it was a black couple killed by 4 whites, people in England would have known about it !

Murders of Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread