Explain to me why white people don't protest this kind of behavior....

tistan

Established Member
You are diluting that thread along with this by saying everyone harbors the same feelings you do. How do you not understand that?

This isn't a black/white/hispanic problem, this is a ****ed up mentality problem. And until you dumb mother ****ers (on both sides), realize this the "racism", will never disappear.

A ****ed up mentality that seem to to have taken over one specific group of people. Until we start putting down some of these animals, rest of the group will never straighten up. They have learned that they can basically get away with anything, and even if they are caught, the punishment isn't going to be that bad. Especially when a lawyer can give a sob story about their upbringing and get them a slap on the wrist. I'm sick of people ignoring what is going on because they are afraid to be labeled a racist. Call someone racist all you want, that doesn't fix the problem.

mr.speaker

99 Cobra
Established Member
And I'm not bias against anyone, I just hate the news and their bullcrap I'm a firm believer in equality and fairness !! Not race cards and blaming other people.

SVTStrikesBack

Last One Standing
Established Member
To answer the OP's question/point, white people don't lose their mind over this type of thing because it's easier to just bury your head in the sand and pretend that it's not a prblem, until it happens to them. That can be said about a variety of topics that have nothing to do with race.

On to the people in the video...

These people, quite simply put, are savages. Not black people, the people in the video. I can pretty easily say without risk that none of them have or have ever had careers and most likely have never held the same job for over one year.

How do you explain the principle of right and wrong to someone like that? How do you teach a child or a dog that it or he/she is misbehaving? People like that understand only one thing. The sooner the people in this world like the white guy in that video understand THAT, the less we will see videos like this.

Last edited:

hoamskilet

Established Member
There's no protesting because this behavior has almost become accepted. It's just thugs doing what they do

Camaro_94

Brown Recluse Slayer
Established Member
It's the white people's fault. Duh

Some how, the NAACP will turn this around and blame the white guy for everything. Such a ****ing stupid organization now.

It's not really about race here in this thread (unless I missed something) but rather a bunch of low life punks acting like a bunch of savages.

jrd699

All men not created equal
Established Member
Disgusting... It's really a poverty problem... Truth be told, a middle class white guy in any bad neighborhood will eventually get taken..

ViciousJay

Established Member
Im not a racist, ok i am but they wonder why they are sterotyped and will never make it far in the world past sports and bad publicity

megameGT500

Suck it up and drive on!!
Established Member
and there would be another defenseless person(s) shot for the media to rally around

Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton would STILL have a problem with that white kid if he got up, pulled a 9mm out and made the guy who hit him a lifeless meat-bag.

OneManWolfpack

Established Member

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Wow, they actually started taking his clothes off and taking stuff out of his pockets when he was semi-concious. I thought that was something that only happened in movies.

To answer the OP's question, white people should protest this stuff but white politicians don't have the balls to back any protest as they would then be commiting career suicide because they will be labeled a racist. Of course it's a double standard, prominent black leaders and politicans can get away with saying anything they want, regardless of how hateful and/or racist it is.

I'm really sick of hearing about this Martin-Zimmerman case. Besides Zimmerman, the police know the most about what happened that night. They haven't arrested Zimmerman yet because there is not sufficient evidence that he murdered Martin. It's ridiculous that the MSM is splicing together parts of the 911 call to make Zimmerman look worse.

Here is prime example #1 of the MSM's bias:

At least 18 charged in alleged gang rape of Texas girl - CNN

18 black guys between the ages of 14 to 27 repeatedly raped an 11 year old hispanic girl. This was barely even mentioned last year. The people in the community actually made the arguement that it was the 11 year old's fault for "dressing provacatively." Pretty sure that Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson were there immediately to support the accused. Really? WTF is wrong with you animals...

Last edited:

1QUICK10TH

Just A GT
Established Member
Wow, they actually started taking his clothes off and taking stuff out of his pockets when he was semi-concious. I thought that was something that only happened in movies.

To answer the OP's question, white people should protest this stuff but white politicians don't have the balls to back any protest as they would then be commiting career suicide because they will be labeled a racist. Of course it's a double standard, prominent black leaders and politicans can get away with saying anything they want, regardless of how hateful and/or racist it is.

I'm really sick of hearing about this Martin-Zimmerman case. Besides Zimmerman, the police know the most about what happened that night. They haven't arrested Zimmerman yet because there is not sufficient evidence that he murdered Martin. It's ridiculous that the MSM is splicing together parts of the 911 call to make Zimmerman look worse.

Here is prime example #1 of the MSM's bias:

At least 18 charged in alleged gang rape of Texas girl - CNN

18 black guys between the ages of 14 to 27 repeatedly raped an 11 year old hispanic girl. This was barely even mentioned last year. The people in the community actually made the arguement that it was the 11 year old's fault for "dressing provacatively." Pretty sure that Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson were there immediately to support the accused. Really? WTF is wrong with you animals...

You answered your own question, they are animals plain and simple. If you think its right to act the way the people in this thread did, whether your black, white, pink, purple, gay, straight, not sure, male or ****ing female, you should be shot in the face in front of the families you have terrorized. Period.....

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
I lurk here often, and was following yalls Zimmerman thread. Why is this not being protested?! One of the most disgusting things I've ever seen.

Man assaulted and robbed for his watch, money, car keys by scum - YouTube

Man assaulted and robbed for his watch, money, car keys by scum CONT. - YouTube

Because it doesn't count when stuff like that happens to white people. Lol, you have to love the current state of things. :nonono:

Were these guys caught since there is video evidence of them?

Newsom/Christian murders is something I just recently came across. No clue how to embed.

https://www.google.com/url?url=http...urders&usg=AFQjCNHA1FC58Z2KU4BGp-rkidGKarK7Fw

Last edited:

04svtsnke

Established Member
Im not a racist, ok i am but they wonder why they are sterotyped and will never make it far in the world past sports and bad publicity

Why do people like you label as they and them? Like every black person in America is like this. Say it for what it is, stupid ass punks in the ghetto who deserve to be in jail. People like you make this a white and black thing. I saw the Zimmerman case and thought no different of any other white/Hispanic person. It's a publicized case thats basically ruined his life forever. I'm black and I want. Ery last one of those kids jailed for at least 3-5 years. Does that mean I'll look at every black teen this way, no, but you, yuppers.....Most people aren't proud they're racist

Planter

Banned
I lurk here often, and was following yalls Zimmerman thread. Why is this not being protested?! One of the most disgusting things I've ever seen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dENltReP1U&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOTghBrLiYk&feature=player_embedded

we would be racist, we would be sued in civil court for money and property, and we would be charged with civil rights intimidation felonies and locked up in prison for 10 years. thats why whites dont protest and riot. we value our jobs, we are proud of our educations and degrees, we dont believe we are entitled to anything and we are willing to work for it and earn in order to succeed. more so we value what we have earned and paid for and we arent willing to just hand it over to a group of people who think theyre entitled to money and property as compensation for discrimination, so we turn the other cheek, ignore the universally stupid and carry on with our lives.

the members of the black community that take part in this type of behavior are usually the ones with no jobs, living at or near poverty levels in economically hopeless urban areas, who somehow seem to think the law does not apply to them, who are quick to pull the race card and jump on the first "i am being oppressed and discriminated against because i am black" bandwagon that happens to drive past, while the respectable, hard working tax paying, employed and/or educated members of the black community look on dismay and shake their heads as they watch this group ruin all the progress made in the racial equality sector.

Users who are viewing this thread