Export Orders

Simon_C

Established Member
After reading a few horror stories about dealers placing orders without allocations I am getting slightly nervous.

My dealer informed me that for Cayman Islands there is no dealer allocation system. There is only one dealer and they don't sell that many. He seems genuine and he has ordered Shelbys in the past, the most recent was a 2011.

All I have at the moment is a copy of: GOaLS - Vehicle Order Successful Submission.

GOaLS Order Ids: 5738077
0246 HOLD SHELBY ON HOLD
Production Month SEP 2013.

Is anyone familiar with the export process that could confirm this is all I should have at this stage?

dubbsfaris

Shelby SP Region Director
Established Member
I have no idea how export to the Caymans works.

Been to the Caymans. Tell the sun hello. I thought for sure you guys would have melted off the planet by now. LOL

J/K

Simon_C

Established Member
I have no idea how export to the Caymans works.

Been to the Caymans. Tell the sun hello. I thought for sure you guys would have melted off the planet by now. LOL

J/K

Ha ha! It's only our air conditioners that have prevented the Cayman Islands meltdown ...

Simon_C

Established Member
Call 1-800-FORD-SVT and tell them your situation. That is your first step.

Tom

Thanks v. much.

I thought I would check with my dealer first. Turns out he had just returned from holiday and didn't have the chance to follow up until today.

Car was released from the plant on 3 September with VIN 1ZVBP8JZXE5257674.

Seriously excited now!

reason4treason

Established Member
Thanks v. much.

I thought I would check with my dealer first. Turns out he had just returned from holiday and didn't have the chance to follow up until today.

Car was released from the plant on 3 September with VIN 1ZVBP8JZXE5257674.

Seriously excited now!

curious looking window sticker for export. only pricing is for the 821A. awesome set of events to see happen for you though. and no winter weather to worry about. :coolman: life is good!

Users who are viewing this thread