F*ckin fast shift knob

autoxstang

Coyote Lover
Established Member
Looking to sell my f*ckin fast shift knob. It was used on my car for about 1000 miles. Looking for 45.00 shipped.

95038e37ce4a1fcf9dc3153f0a02431b_zps9f993a66.jpg

autoxstang

Coyote Lover
Established Member
I believe you can call MGW and they can make you one. They don't advertise it but, you can call and see if they still do it.

Chaney239

Banned
this guy is a douche. literally. shouldnt have done business with him regardless of price. texted me about the knob 20 mins before making a thread. i had an emergency with my girlfriends family and told him to hold the knob and i would paypal/text him that night. messaged him at about 9 and sold the knob. complete bullshit.

nycarpenter

Established Member
this guy is a douche. literally. shouldnt have done business with him regardless of price. texted me about the knob 20 mins before making a thread. i had an emergency with my girlfriends family and told him to hold the knob and i would paypal/text him that night. messaged him at about 9 and sold the knob. complete bullshit.

It's just a shift knob. He who hesitates has lost.

Last edited:

autoxstang

Coyote Lover
Established Member

Lol!! This is not how it went down at all. He's just pissed because he waited.

Here's the texted conversation.

Him: Looks fake lol look I have to go I'll text u tonight

Me:Lol!! Ok. It's not fake.

Him: I'm just messing lol

Me:Lol kk. Just let me know.

Him:Ok

Him:Hey man still have?

Me:Nope. It just sold. Sorry.

Him:Man I told you I would text you tonight!! I really wanted that knob! I got very busy with my girlfriends family! C'mon man!

Him:Shit Man U got any thing else for sale?? When I meant text I tonight that means paypal! My girlfriends family was having issues and couldn't be on my phone. so not cool

So apparently "I'll text you tonight" means I'm paypaling you money. Nothing was agreed to so I sold the knob. You know this is the truth. Sorry your pissed but, it's just a knob.

nycarpenter

Established Member
Lol!! This is not how it went down at all. He's just pissed because he waited.

Here's the texted conversation.

Him: Looks fake lol look I have to go I'll text u tonight

Me:Lol!! Ok. It's not fake.

Him: I'm just messing lol

Me:Lol kk. Just let me know.

Him:Ok

Him:Hey man still have?

Me:Nope. It just sold. Sorry.

Him:Man I told you I would text you tonight!! I really wanted that knob! I got very busy with my girlfriends family! C'mon man!

Him:Shit Man U got any thing else for sale?? When I meant text I tonight that means paypal! My girlfriends family was having issues and couldn't be on my phone. so not cool

So apparently "I'll text you tonight" means I'm paypaling you money. Nothing was agreed to so I sold the knob. You know this is the truth. Sorry your pissed but, it's just a knob.

Ahh the truth comes out! Fixing my post now!

heffs03mach1

COME WITH IT YA SALLY'S
Established Member
Well I thank you for the knob been wanting one for a long time now! I'll leave feedback when I get it would appreciate the same.

KLeech

2V FTW
Established Member
It's not fake but it's a knob made by that GG&G company, it's slightly different than the originals or the last group buy that took place.

Users who are viewing this thread