F/S 03 Black vert $13999 CHEAP!!!!!

96blownvert

Established Member
hey im new on here been looking to upgrade to a termi for a while... im interested in the car not big about the rebuilt title but i would like to get one before heading to iraq again... im not too familar with these cars. what could the head tick be? also what kinda numbers is the car putting out.

thanks, Jason

96blownvert

Established Member
well let me know im going to get a hold of the bank tomorrow you can also e-mail me on my blackberry my email is

J f r e i t a s 1 8 @ g m a i l . c o m

thanks,
jason

creatinbo0st

Established Member
Shows you just how bad things are right now. Thanks Obahma, you da man!

Yeah the couple of months hes been in office, its definitely Obamas fault, not 7 years of the worst leading this country has ever seen before he was elected.

Anyways, free bump for the OP. if i could get a loan right now i would be all over this car.

strats03svt

GOT FAST?
Established Member
craigslist

Dude, don't part it out. This car has got to sell. Your price is way low. Slap that thing on craigslist and/or autotrader and it should sell in no time. Just my $.02
I put it on craigslist and wow the responce is incredable.I should have done that a while ago.It should be sold soon.Thanks:beer:

SVT-5.4L

Established Member
Hey!

I saw your add on the cincy craigslist..
Im defiantly interested but only thing im worried about is the ticking from the engine..

Whats that all about?

I will email you for your phone number.
Thanks.

Last edited:

SVTDom

cheetah on cocaine
Established Member
400hp+ 90 mustang vert....brand new top, brand new leather interior, brand new gauges, built 306, aluminum heads, upper and lower intake manifolds, 42lb injectors, 3.73 rear....sick car just needs the hood and trunk lid painted.....and ill do cash on top....if we meet at a price let me no...

Dom

Chewy

Established Member
I spoke to you a few months ago when your car was ~$17K(with a few more mods) and you didn't mention anything about a tick. Is this something that just developed and is why the price is alot lower? What exactly is going on with this problem? Explain in detail so that all the people interested in your car will know.

007jerry

Established Member
Hey, im fairly close to you! Be interested in a trade + cash from me?

[ame=http://forums.corral.net/forums/showthread.php?t=1002584]PG 1997 Cobra - low miles - Corral Forums[/ame]

Users who are viewing this thread