F/S 03 silver cobra 340 miles

Status
Not open for further replies.

ltsrace

RUNEXT
Established Member
Yes you read the title right....2003 cobra with only 340 miles on it. ALL STOCK, EVERYTHING!! Silver with dark gray interior.I have some pics if you would like me to send them to you. Going on E-BAY next week. Feel free to call me if you have any interest in buying the car. Asking 30,000 Thanks Dan 515-707-4978

Last edited:

ltsrace

RUNEXT
Established Member
What.....you never seen a bone stock cobra before????? But really, I cant post the pics here for some reason??? Give me a e-mail address if you need pics of a bone stock cobra.

Luckyeod28

major league infidel
Established Member
Its probably because of the price. 30k is a lot for a cobra.

SVT F15O

Rest night.
Established Member
Don't post this:
ltsrace said:
I have some pics if you would like me to send them to you.

Then act like an asshole with a repsonse like this:

ltsrace said:
What.....you never seen a bone stock cobra before????? But really, I cant post the pics here for some reason??? Give me a e-mail address if you need pics of a bone stock cobra.

When people ask for the pics.
Keep your ****ing car, I want to see pics because a lot can happen in 2-3 years to a car. Maybe you drilled the front bumper>??? That is a big thing for me. Have a great day. :loser:

ltsrace

RUNEXT
Established Member
SVT f150 go f**k your self on some truck web site Im trying to sell a 300 mile LIKE BRAND NEW car. Sorry you cant take alittle joking around. Im a new member here and for what ever reason I cant post any pics here yet. Sorry im an asshole......but Im still an asshole with a low mile 03 cobra d**k head.:burn:

hydroshutter

don't worry about it
Established Member
You weren't joking when you said that, it wreaked of arrogance.

I'm not one for bashing a for sale thread, but I'm going to make an acception here. SVT150 is a respected member here; As for you, you're nothing.

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
ltsrace said:
SVT f150 go f**k your self on some truck web site Im trying to sell a 300 mile LIKE BRAND NEW car. Sorry you cant take alittle joking around. Im a new member here and for what ever reason I cant post any pics here yet. Sorry im an asshole......but Im still an asshole with a low mile 03 cobra d**k head.:burn:

Leave my cousin alone.

I'll come shit on your 340 mile car.

LowNSlowNeon

Established Member
hydroshutter said:
You weren't joking when you said that, it wreaked of arrogance.

I'm not one for bashing a for sale thread, but I'm going to make an acception here. SVT150 is a respected member here; As for you, you're nothing.

Agreed...

VirtualSVT said:
Leave my cousin alone.

I'll come shit on your 340 mile car.

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thats good stuff.. I dont care who ya be :D

amorrow

Established Member
ltsrace said:

And with an attitude like that, you're going to continue to be an asshole WITH a low-mile '03 Cobra. :nono: Heck, I was ready to cut you a $30K check, but not after that comment. ;-)

Last edited:

04_Silver_Coupe

Established Member
ltsrace said:

I don't post much but I will now. You're a moron. Go put it on ebay. You won't get 30 for it.

SkipBuxton

Established Member
WOW - I dont post on here much either - but I assure there isnt a day that goes by I dont look at the market section - and I have never seen someone attempt to sell a car in this manner............

I think you have just decreased your chance of selling it on SVTP.

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
ltsrace said:

Your shit is CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread