F/s 2.2 kb

z-eater

stock with pulley
Established Member
This is the older design with the catch can. I do have a Accufab TB that goes with it. Blower will come with the 2.75" pullie. Price is $2200 for blower with TB shipped. Blower was gone through at KB and had the snout rebuilt 10 months ago so there is no issues with blower. I went 10.94 skiping 2nd gear(auto and stock shifter sucks) at the track and 1.70 60 foot.

untitled-1.jpg

Lstruck03

Man Pedal User
Established Member
what boost level did it make with the 2.75"? Are you interestd in a trade for a stock or ported eaton with cash?

z-eater

stock with pulley
Established Member
Well I already have that TB. How much less if I pick up????? You could also sell that TB very easily.

$1900 for the blower only. I m a truck driver so I m never home I could probably bring you the blower myself or ship it.

Jomo1994z71

Can I get a KB WooWee!
Established Member
I blew my car up. so I m going with different set up. Reason for blowing up was not enough fuel.

Any details on this if you don't find? I'm running this same set-up very soon with a KB BAP and KB 2.2...

z-eater

stock with pulley
Established Member
Any details on this if you don't find? I'm running this same set-up very soon with a KB BAP and KB 2.2...

well I had BP and 60lb Injectors only everthing else was stock. When my car was tuned my tuner told me that I m running out of fuel on top of 3rd gear. (my car is automatic). I figured is not that bad kept on racing. So month later I was racing and after the race my car was shaking really bad. I checked the plugs and on driver side 3rd plug down was missing a tip, like it was melted. I have put new plug in and drove just fine and a month later it happend again. This time I melted the same plug + on passanger side the last plug was melted also. I have put new ones in and drove fine again but I have started to run race gas with 93 and problems went away. 3months later i had a race set up but I was runing late and didnt have time to get race gas. I was racing BLK 03 Twin turbo cobra and same thing happend again but this time car was smoking a little bit. I checked the plugs and on driver side 3rd one down had oil on it this time and it was melted and car was ticking now. I still drove it for another 3 months like that and car was smoking when racing and still went 10s. Now car is smoking like its on fire but still runs like crazy. So I m going to buy new motor and probably keep this blower if doesnt sell. I have never lost a race to another cobra with whipple or Kb from roll or dig unless they sprayed and than I lost by a 1/2 car or so. I have beat 690 rwhp viper with KB from a roll. I traped 105 mph in 1/8 and went 11.00 118mph on brakes(no cage). Botom line I have beat a lot of cars this summer.

03COBRA-88

Established Member
This seems like a good deal. Why hasn't anyone picked this up? Are the older 2.2s with the catch can not as popular as the updated 2.2s?

Jomo1994z71

Can I get a KB WooWee!
Established Member
well I had BP and 60lb Injectors only everthing else was stock. When my car was tuned my tuner told me that I m running out of fuel on top of 3rd gear. (my car is automatic). I figured is not that bad kept on racing. So month later I was racing and after the race my car was shaking really bad. I checked the plugs and on driver side 3rd plug down was missing a tip, like it was melted. I have put new plug in and drove just fine and a month later it happend again. This time I melted the same plug + on passanger side the last plug was melted also. I have put new ones in and drove fine again but I have started to run race gas with 93 and problems went away. 3months later i had a race set up but I was runing late and didnt have time to get race gas. I was racing BLK 03 Twin turbo cobra and same thing happend again but this time car was smoking a little bit. I checked the plugs and on driver side 3rd one down had oil on it this time and it was melted and car was ticking now. I still drove it for another 3 months like that and car was smoking when racing and still went 10s. Now car is smoking like its on fire but still runs like crazy. So I m going to buy new motor and probably keep this blower if doesnt sell. I have never lost a race to another cobra with whipple or Kb from roll or dig unless they sprayed and than I lost by a 1/2 car or so. I have beat 690 rwhp viper with KB from a roll. I traped 105 mph in 1/8 and went 11.00 118mph on brakes(no cage). Botom line I have beat a lot of cars this summer.

Thanks for the info...sorry about your motor...sounds like it was strong...
Free bump for ya on the 2.2 KB...these are one of kind blowers that will never be made again...

z-eater

stock with pulley
Established Member
Blower is sold as of now. TB is still for sale $300 shipped. I dont know if it will fit on eaton or not.

Users who are viewing this thread