F/S 2000 Yamaha R6!!!!

GMKILR9050

MTPockets
Established Member
PRICE CHANGE $3500

Very clean bike! Bike was completely redone by a friend and I. Unfortunatly I must sell the bike to pay off some debt that I would like to finalize. Times are tough and i would rather have the money. As stated, it's a 2000 Yamaha R6 with about 12,500 miles on it. Polished and stretched frame, complete repaint, color is the new chevy Z06 orange. New tires, new battery, smooth finished undertail, integrated tail, led side turns, bike has been geared and rejetted, full stainless Yoshimura Exhaust from header to slip-on. Frame sliders and swing-arm sliders. Alot of time and fine detail went into this bike and I know I'm missing some things. My loss is your gain, im asking $4000 obo and as stated I need this thing gone! If you have anymore questions regarding the bike feel free to email me at [email protected]. Pics of bike were taken shortly before completion but new pics can be taken if needed. Thanks!

Last edited:

GMKILR9050

MTPockets
Established Member
I've never experienced any problems with the bike but I do know of the problem that your referring to. I thought that problem was only on the R1's????

heywaitfourme

Established Member
takes away the handling aspect the 600's are noted for...

Just curious. People stretch them for specific reasons, just wondering if you had one!

Users who are viewing this thread