F/S 2003 BLACK 10th ANNIVERSARY COUPE 14k MILES

Knoxville COBRA

Established Member
You still have the Sweet Cobra Can you send me more pics to [email protected] and info as well I have you in the top Five Thanks!
Email sent.

I have the Vert and wanted the Coupe. We are both ass backwards lol. Very nice Cobra. Free bump for ya.
Nice looking 10th you have! I would consider a trade if you wernt so far away and that way we could both be happy.:lol:

meenstang

Established Member
Bump for a good looking ride. Good luck with your sale/trade. I really appreciate you attention to detail on your ride.

Mikeyb619

Cobra Commander
Established Member
free bump! haha its so funny how things work out... I was mainly looking for a coupe like i told u before (especially a black 10th) and i wound up with a 10th TR vert which is one of your choices.

Can someone in the New Jersey area please buy this so we can cruise together and i can stare dreamy eyed at it please?

Knoxville COBRA

Established Member
I think im going to be putting the car back to stock,Except for the clutch,Flywhee,DSS axles,IRS bushings,Clutch quaderant and the head cooling mod and put it up for a lower price,Maybe i will get more interest.I know $28.5 is alot of cash for this market.

Users who are viewing this thread