F/S: 2003 Sonic Blue Cobra - BBS RK Plasma wheels and more...

firemanmike

FIREMANMIKE
Established Member
Other cars (Terminators) that were not in as good a shape as yours sold, your's will too!!

Nice car for sale bump!! (EVEN IF YOU DIDN'T SELL ME THE PARTS!!!)

Blown281USMC

Established Member
Someone make an offer. I don't know what else to do.

Thanks for the positive comments everyone.

-Mike

Mike,
I'll give you the 24k that you are asking!!! Just please e-mail me so we can go over things, there are just a few questions that I have. Like what type of tune did Sutton Ford use (i.e. Diablo, SCT) and if it was a handheld tuner will the tuner come with. Also, I would like to know the VIN so I can maybe get a CarFax report from online. This is exactly what I want and I would love to make a deal with you. Seriously man, I want to buy the car and will give you your asking price!! [email protected] Please e-mail me so we can talk. I hope to hear from you soon!

Semper Fi
-Matt-

kwikie

Insane SVT Poster
Established Member
Can't believe your beautiful car is still for sale would have loved to have bought it but I got my A$$ kicked on the sale of my 06 and it seemed like you almost had to sell a car at gun point this summer. Free bump for you hope you get it done soon really nice looking car.:beer:

smkstang1

Established Member
If you do not mind me asking, how much power does it put down?

I would definitely get it, but I have to sell my 99 and the winter is coming..... not sure what to do.

It is by far one of the nicest I have seen.

About2bite

SVTNProgress
Established Member
Well i'm looking at a car here in AZ now so if it doesn't workout i'll get back in touch with you and set up the shipping and financing.

dtd01svt

Established Member
Mike, what is the reason people are saying that they are not able to "come up" with the money? I don"t get it, is there something wrong with the car?
Clean Carfax? Any accidents?

Sonik Blur

]V[EGADET]-[
Established Member
Mike, what is the reason people are saying that they are not able to "come up" with the money? I don"t get it, is there something wrong with the car?
Clean Carfax? Any accidents?
There is NOTHING wrong with the car. I just have a lot of tire kickers...no one serious.

-Mike

Fast 96 Asp

Established Member
Mike,
I'll give you the 24k that you are asking!!! Just please e-mail me so we can go over things, there are just a few questions that I have. Like what type of tune did Sutton Ford use (i.e. Diablo, SCT) and if it was a handheld tuner will the tuner come with. Also, I would like to know the VIN so I can maybe get a CarFax report from online. This is exactly what I want and I would love to make a deal with you. Seriously man, I want to buy the car and will give you your asking price!! [email protected] Please e-mail me so we can talk. I hope to hear from you soon!

Semper Fi
-Matt-

Am I the only one who sees this guys posts :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread