F/S: 2003 Sonic Blue Cobra - BBS RK Plasma wheels and more...

SonicBlueFTW

Steedarr
Established Member
spray175 said:
31.5K for a car wiith 30k miles and no upgraded blower?? How did you figure that number just curious, great looking car though.

add 3000 for rims and tires..... and it's worth it!!!! bump for a killer ride

Sonik Blur

]V[EGADET]-[
Established Member
spray175 said:
31.5K for a car wiith 30k miles and no upgraded blower?? How did you figure that number just curious, great looking car though.
It was just an initial price. I had absolutely NO intention of getting $31,500, but if I got offered that amount, I'd take it.

Last edited:

MustangThief

Established Member
Dude sell your red pulleys for sonic blue.

What are the chances they make sonic blue pulleys and you have a sonic blue car... that's like santa clause wearing an easter bunny suit, it just doesn't make sense.

Poop that nugget. :D

Sonik Blur

]V[EGADET]-[
Established Member
Damn....selling this thing is harder than I thought, I had no idea I was so attached to my car until someone became serious about actually buying it. I am REALLY, REALLY having second thoughts about this!!!!!!!!!!

-Mike

Mike K

مسافر عالمي
Established Member
Sonik Blur said:
Damn....selling this thing is harder than I thought, I had no idea I was so attached to my car until someone became serious about actually buying it. I am REALLY, REALLY having second thoughts about this!!!!!!!!!!

-Mike

I know how you feel!!! Especially after getting home yesterday and finally getting to drive it again :(

spray175

Established Member
Sonik Blur said:

-Mike

Then send your potential buyers to me!!! I need my car gone in the next 3 days.

pest36

Established Member
not lookin to buy the rims, but how much did they cost you? + tires price? I really want to get some!

Users who are viewing this thread