F/S 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8

MY DREAM

Established Member
SOLD!!!!!

Here it is, all stock, 420 HP 420 TQ, AWD, never modified, well maintained. The jeep is fully loaded with all options exept the DVD player. I also have the Curt hiddin hitch installed I have always used Amsoil in the jeep changed at 6K intervals. I changed the transfer case fluid with the Mopar NV 146 fluid at 34K miles. I changed the front and rear diff fluids at the same time. All fluids appeared normal. The interior is pretty much flawless, still looks and smells new, the exterior is in excellent condition but it does have a small door ding on the pass side front door handle (see pic), their is also a small scratch on the front driver side fender about 1 1/2" long (very small). This was my wife's daily driver....a grocery getter, stay at home mom with my daughter. I know what your thinking with a child in the car...we never let her have any sticky foods or drinks in the jeep. Only water and fish crackers, ect... Never had any spills, inside is perfect. No rim rash, everything works, and the jeep runs flawlessly. To be honest, we are looking to get rid of it to get in a more ecinomical car that can go more than 290 miles on a tank of gas. We normally get around 15 MPG in the city and about 17-18 on the highway. Always kept the Jeep garaged.

I bought this Jeep in 2008 with only 6,400 miles on it. The vehicle was a dealer demo car (I believe it is branded as a "Buy Back"). I haven't had a single mechanical problem with the jeep and it now has 44,840 miles on it. The front Goodyear runflats went south at about 17,000 miles when the tread started to separate on the inside edge. I took it to the dealer for an alignment but they confirmed that all was in line. From what I understand it is a known problem with the front GY tires. I replaced the front tires with Nitto 420S and they are great. Jeep still has the factory rear GY run flats on it with about 5K worth of miles left on them. Thats the good and the bad.we want $24,700 for the jeep. Let me know if you have any questions or if you would like more pictures or details.

James
IMG_4198.jpg

IMG_4194.jpg

IMG_4192.jpg

IMG_4191.jpg

IMG_4189.jpg

IMG_4188.jpg

IMG_4187.jpg

IMG_4186.jpg

IMG_4184.jpg

IMG_4183.jpg

IMG_4182.jpg

IMG_4181.jpg

IMG_4180.jpg

IMG_4179.jpg

IMG_4178.jpg

Last edited:

Teal Terminator

Established Member
Any interest in a trade (see my sig)? :) If you were closer and my car was sold there is a very good chance this would be in my garage. Looks super clean and the price is right! Best of luck.

MY DREAM

Established Member
Wish I could, but I already have a Termi in the stable, we are looking to go from 5 cars to 4 cars. Good luck with your sale, and thanks.

James

Teal Terminator

Established Member
That's a damn good price folks, especially for the best color (Slate Blue... I think that's what it is called)! Or James, you start driving East and we might be able to work something out, lol. Best of luck, I don't think you'll have it much longer.

onebadsvt

Established Member
i had the exact same srt, same color model etc.. but i modded mine some, then got stuck in a corner and sold mine for $25k a year ago with only 30k miles

MY DREAM

Established Member
From the way it's going I may not even be able to sell mine for that much! My wife keeps nagging me to get her the new car she wants. I told her we can't untill the jeep is gone. She wants one of the new Huyndia Sonata's (2011). 35mpg, 4 door, 5 seats. Same as what she has in the jeep, little more room I think, less power but more than double the mpg.

James

racerat

200+mph Boss-O-Matic!
Established Member
That's a damn good price folks, especially for the best color (Slate Blue... I think that's what it is called)!

The color is "Steel Blue" and less than 10% of the SRT8's are this color. :rockon:
Awesome price for a really nice SUV. Someone will be happy. :beer:

MY DREAM

Established Member
Unforgiven,
I got your pm, PM returned. Sorry I am responding late, I am not geting notification of responses from the site. I try and check it every day.

Racerat,
You are corect, steel blue, and yes, vey few made in this color.

I have a low price on it becuase it is a "Buy Back" nothing wrong with it, I got it cheaper, thierfor I can sell it cheaper.

James

TT04Cobra

It's Coming.....
Established Member
James! Whats up man! Long time no talk!! Don't want to crap your thread so PM me sometime. GLWS thats a sweet ride.

Hyperstang

Iron Fist Lead Foot
Established Member
Jeep looks good, the steel blue really looks good in person GLWS!!

Last edited:

xenodragon

Established Member
Finally a reasonably priced SRT8 all the ones around here are priced $35k with 40k+ miles...its ridiculous.

GLWS

Users who are viewing this thread