F/S 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8

vettez062002

baller on a budget
Established Member
Finally a reasonably priced SRT8 all the ones around here are priced $35k with 40k+ miles...its ridiculous.

GLWS

lol I will be listing my neighbors 2007 with 9000 miles with Kooks headers/ BB catback and tune. its loaded with DVD, nav sunroof, black on black and powdercoated black rims for $37,000 he wants. I thought he was crazy for the price but apperantly thats what they go for. this one seams very well priced for themiles

primo

Established Member
let me show the wife and call the bank tomorrow. How much can you tow with this thing?

MY DREAM

Established Member
Beautifull Lightning, but unfortunately I am looking to replace the Jeep with a more ecinomical car. Thanks for the offer though.

James

MY DREAM

Established Member
Times are tough, moneys tight, I just might, ride a bike, hope I sell it by tomorrows night. LOL.

TTT

James

MY DREAM

Established Member
Wish I could do that, We are in a financial crunch and need to sell it, thats why we are selling so cheap....just need to get rid of the payment and get something more ecinomical.

James

Pay to have it shipped to NC and I'll give you $24,000! :) Half joking, half serious, lol.

MY DREAM

Established Member
Spread the word, I have a great deal on one of the fastest stock SUV's out there! I need to sell this thing!

James

Users who are viewing this thread