f/s 2010 g/b gt500

Nsssane1

Established Member
Thinking about selling my 2010 23300 miles, 2nd owner previous owner put 20000 miles on it up until June 2012 when I bought it and Ive put 3300 in almost 3 years 500 in one month of clutch break in. So garage queen never been to track only driven on sunny days and not at night due to bugs.

Heres mods all done right.

Vmp GenII with 2.4, Afco Pro Heat Exchanger, Jlt big air 127, Vmp twin throttle body,IW 10% balancer, Thump tensioner,170# Tstat,Aeroforce gauge w/boost & wideband, Tr6 plugs,72# inj., 3x intercooler tank, Kenne Bell Dual boost pump, MGW shifter, Dynotech DS, Dynatech Lt's with highflow X, Mac MMS Axleback, Jlt catchcan, BMR UCA w/mount,Lca w/mount,panhard,Eibach pro springs,Tokico Dspecs,Forgestar F14 Wheels,Mt ET street II 305's,Sct3 w/Vmp tune, Snow meth kit stage 3 with dual nozzle's, Mcleod RXT clutch, raptor shift light. over 15k in mods. All door speaker and deck speakers changed and a 12" sub with 2 amps. Sounds amazing. Push button start. Only 1500 miles or less on all mods!! And drilled and slotted rotors with low dust pads.

You do not have to use meth but I would with the 2.4 pulley take it up to a 2.6 for non meth use. But I would recommend it. Car was tuned via Vmp on the street I dataloged the car and emailed logs to Justin at Vmp until it was spot on and it is. Should make over or around 750 at the wheels, hasn't been on a dyno no need, just to maybe brag.

Car is not raced only a weekend cruiser. Previous owner did have a minor fender bender that required a new front fender and you cannot tell. The car is perfect. I have carfax when I bought car to prove no major damage or airbag deployment. Car was bought from a dealer that inspected the car. Drivers front fender.

Car is a 9.9 out of a 10, just picked up a door ding during the last month where my daughter opened my suv door in garage and hit the Shelby above the passenger rear tire, looks like two small hail dents very minor hard to see, I would probably say a dent repair guy can pop it out. you can get in from behind it with the correct tool. No other spots on car!!

Clear title in hand. Discount has been applied for small accident.

Will sign the title to you upon payment. Will not do anything as showing me gifting the car to you, I paid my $2700 taxes on the car you should pay yours. Don't ask. This will be a honest deal.

35k firm, a great deal with 15k in mods, no need to say mods don't count because you didn't pay for them. And I will not take the car back to stock to much time and effort was involved in building the car right. So no your not getting a deal on parts I will not sale.

Car near Memphis, Tn

08BDB8DB-C30C-4476-A87E-856C6745F3C8_zpsdsjiye3w.jpg

Attachments

• 2015-02-01143037_zpse3cb2a06.jpg
    2015-02-01143037_zpse3cb2a06.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 1,480
  • 2015-02-01143028_zpsd1189db4.jpg
    2015-02-01143028_zpsd1189db4.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 1,499
  • 2015-02-01143026_zpsd32d24cf.jpg
    2015-02-01143026_zpsd32d24cf.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 1,481
Last edited:

Speedboosted

Established Member
Always loved this car, good luck with selling bud. Maybe I missed it but any plans for something next or just freeing up space?

Nsssane1

Established Member
Thanks man!! Super deal but Im not giving it away. Just never really drive the car and moving soon so the extra funds will help. I have some type of ocd or something I don't want the car dirty and I wont leave it parked in a lot due to afraid it will be stolen or scratched, but got a dent at home. lol

Nsssane1

Established Member
Will entertain reasonable offers. It's a steal as is. Thx. Showroom condition.

Almost as cheap as a stock car. But your finished with this one. Needs nothing!!

Nsssane1

Established Member
Thanks man, it is the best looking one to me.

Guys don't miss this deal, its like a new car still smells new!! I have never had it over 80, only a cruiser. Come look at it!!

fhunter94

Thinking about selling my 2011 GT and buying a GT500. Very interested in your car. Could you possibly email me some more pics? Thanks

Nsssane1

Established Member
Thinking about selling my 2011 GT and buying a GT500. Very interested in your car. Could you possibly email me some more pics? Thanks

Great man, well you'd have about the only one around Southaven Ive only seen a few but nothing like mine. Id need your email. I'm in Horn Lake.

Nsssane1

Established Member
First 35k gets the car, I've had lower offers!! I have over 55K in this car. Come check it out you wont be let down. Like new. Don't buy a stock car for the same price and spend thousands modding it, I took that hit!! Its finished, needs nothing. Buy and drive!! Should have around 750RWHP. Save your money for a 13/14. A plain 5.0 cost more!!

Clear title in hand!! thanks

This car has not been beat on, its a weekend cruiser/showcar. I'm a 40 year old owner. Like I said never been to track search my post you wont see anything about this car at track. Just built a fast streetcar.

Last edited:

Nsssane1

Established Member
Lots of interest but still have the car, guess I'll put it on eBay in about two weeks but at a price to cover fees. Don't miss out!!

Nsssane1

Established Member
Thanks, I'm not sure people understand the deal this is, when they see it they'll know.

Car drives exactly like stock until you get on it then hold on. Except the clutch and shifter is far better. Needs nothing tires are excellent. 19" wheels, Mt dr 305's in rear. Bridgestone Potenza in front.

It is not tuned for meth its just for safety id keep it on if running with this setup. Quick change of a pulley and you could not use it. Meth consist of 1 gallon of -20 washer fluid and 3 bottles of heet poured into windshield washer reservoir that's it, very simple. Car has not been tracked or beat on. Like I said never done a burnout or been over 85 in the car. Garage queen. Don't miss out before I change my mind.

1fastsvt4me

Established Member
Looks awesome great build hopefully you still have this for another month or so nust what im looking for again great build

Users who are viewing this thread